Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik Ten Hag, Brendan Rodgers, Luis Enrique, Mikel Arteta and Julian Nagelsman would be my 5-man shortlist.
In no particular order.

Not interested in Klopp or Poch.

By the time Pep leaves the landscape might have changed considerably but at this moment Poch would be the ideal choice.

In a year or two down the line Nagelsmann at RBLeipzig could have really cemented his reputation as a top coach and if we went for a Britosh manager It will be interesting to see where Graham Potter at Brighton is in his career.

As others have said Ten Hag and you never know even David Wagner ex Hudds may be highly sought after if he continues his work at Schalke.

By the time Pep leaves the landscape might have changed considerably but at this moment Poch would be the ideal choice.

In a year or two down the line Nagelsmann at RBLeipzig could have really cemented his reputation as a top coach and if we went for a Britosh manager It will be interesting to see where Graham Potter at Brighton is in his career.

As others have said Ten Hag and you never know even David Wagner ex Hudds may be highly sought after if he continues his work at Schalke.
Lol

As we all know the time will come at some point... say for this discussion he left at the end of this season, who would you seriously want to come in and take over?

My choice would be Brendan Rodgers. I know people take this piss out of him mainly because of his characteristics but he’s a seriously great coach and think he’d do great here.

What about you?

Sign Poch now, send him to Girona or Melbourne and bring him in when Pep leaves in May 2020 or 2021

Wonder how our newer fans will react if we stop winning trophies for a while .I can see a few leaving as quick as they came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.