Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . .only 1 candidate for me. Vinny - even if he was only 35.

Rub it into the scousers faces even more with years of continued success copying their Shankly model by bringing through from within.

Superb communicator, City legend and complete top bloke. Win Champions league first season.

He’s managed/coached at no level, let’s see him spread his wings first...

I think it’s a knocking bet that Arteta will be in the running!

A bit to far in the future for me really, so much to focus on in the next few years before that becomes something we need to look at imo. For example another Sarri may pop up or recently retired player shows great aptitude for management. Viera may be more polished then after managing in a decent European league for example, time will reveal all imo.

Buck Rogers??

You been on the funny fags?? Mr Ed will never get through the door, he had his chance many moons ago and gone backwards!

Ha. I suppose it depends on how they view his time at Celtic. He has been nothing but successful so not sure it could be argued he has gone backwards but of course the lack of competition is a mitigating factor.

The club has been interested in him before, he has experience of the Prem and plays an attacking possession based game which ticks all the boxes.

WTF is this thread about, pep has just signed an extension and we get this shit, only city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.