TV Series

Ignore me. I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. I could have swore you suggested something the other day and I downloaded it after watching a trailer.
I have so much stuff on here to watch. Could it have been a film? Ready or not maybe?

Edit. It was Mackenzie that suggested ready or not. I've gone senile.

Just finished watched the whole series 1-5 of The Blacklist.So OTT but I did enjoy it.
Trying to find series 6 but the bloody thing only comes on from episode 4.
Anything worth watching,either CIA,FBI etc as a series of many.
Only got me Judge Judys to watch now. ;)
Is Ray Donavan too much ?
By the way I don`t have Netflix but have all the Sky channels.

Just finished watched the whole series 1-5 of The Blacklist.So OTT but I did enjoy it.
Trying to find series 6 but the bloody thing only comes on from episode 4.
Anything worth watching,either CIA,FBI etc as a series of many.
Only got me Judge Judys to watch now. ;)
Is Ray Donavan too much ?
By the way I don`t have Netflix but have all the Sky channels.

Chicago P D there is 6/7 seasons started season on last month very good once you get used to the characters in the show reminds a bit of hill street blues and the shield.

Just finished the xxxxx season of Man in the High Castle and
I'm pretty frustrated in how it ended. Was a very enjoyable series up until the ending of the penultimate episode when it became very clear they were going to cram 6 episodes worth of story into the last episode.
Yeah I agree I actually think
they could of got another season out of it, it just seems like they rushed the ending which is a shame because it's been a fantastic series.
Have had to stay off this thread until I got this watched, when I saw you were talking about it!!

... but have to agree. I got the feeling some of the actors didn't renew for the final season and were killed off which ended up spoiling the flow of the story. The Trade Minister Tagomi and Frank Frink were key in the first three seasons but were really missed.

Maybe others were saying this had to be the last one because I thought this is moving too fast.

Haven't read the book but bought it earlier this year and will be interesting to see what the original story is like. I know Philip K Dick considered a sequel but couldn't get motivated because he didn't want to do more Nazi research but it suggests an open ending and with Abendsen walking through the portal at the end perhaps there's a chance of something being written for TV. There's loads more universes to explore ...

Nearly finished Mindhunter series 2. Such a fucking good series. Gripping stuff.
Brilliant isn’t it. So well paced and written it gives you just enough to keep you hooked. Can’t wait for series 3 and what’s happening in Wichita.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.