Post Match Thread - United (h)

I think after the last 2 seasons Pep has earned some benefit of doubt?!

We’ll see if ‘the team is finished’ in the cup comps. All the truly great teams struggled to find consistency to win competitive leagues week after week, season after season. There has to be a drop off.

Of course he has. I’d back him to the hilt and let him rebuild the team his way.

However, the serious worry is that there are now too many square pegs in his system. We have a weakness at CB and LB. There are zero legs in midfield and the attack is devoid of ideas.

We only seem to play well against sides as slow as us.

Today is not the day to come on this forum as the stupid cnuts and pretend managers will be out in force.

The PL and PiGMOL have exceeded themselves and got exactly what they wanted.

Thought we’d turned a corner at Burnley but no that was shite. No spark or pace, so bloody predictable and cut to ribbons on the counter.

Also he’s been unbelievable for us but Silva this season is finished. Absolutely woeful can’t understand the shunning of Foden. Bernardo and KDB are also so out of sorts right now.

That was fucking disgraceful, its a derby and only a couple of players looked arsed. It's getting worrying that we aren't changing anything, playing like we were winning 6 0 when we're 2 down.

Ederson keep
Walker keep
Stones Go
Fernandinho keep
Angelino Go
Rodri keep
KdB keep
Silva Going
Sterling sell too Spain
Bernardo shocking since Mendygate
Jesus keep
Mahrez keep
Gundogan Go
Otamendi keep only fit cb
You think Spain will but Sterling?
Maybe America will buy him?

Yet was one of the best players on the park midweek.
Too easy to blame Silva, it’s a shithouse trick. Our problems are way deeper than Silva not running the show every week.
I love the guy, he is a legend, but his has gone at the highest level, should no longer be 1st choice

Bernardo the biggest concern for me this season. He needs to be benched for a while. Remember we had 3 world class players missing today that is a huge loss. I would like to see Fernandinho back in his best position against a top team. Unfortunately I don’t think this will happen sadly.

They wanted it more and mirrored what Chelsea did, quick transitions in triangles around our slow midfield.

I thought Rodri was again excellent but he needs runners and certainly not Dave in the same engine room.

As for Angelino, I'll say it again, whoever suggested he was worth bringing back must have been pissed. What a shocking player on so many levels.

Also time for Stones to leave, unreliable, both in terms of fitness and his lack of aggression.

never mind that whwrw has our midfield gone

Their full backs and defenders had good game but shocking to see no one running behind them whenever Bernie received the ball.
They had him on double . Why not play Bernie in the middle with mahrez on the wings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.