Post Match Thread - United (h)

Time to wake up, realise the league is gone, and regroup and concentrate on the cup competitions obviously Carabao takes a lot of extra matches and hardly have high prestige but that could well maybe our only trophy this season. As we are nearly in the semis already. (but we could face this same United in the semis two times, and Pep could be exploited same way like today.)

This season so far is a shower of shit compared to where should be.

Injuries,, bad luck etc, all excuses, I dont care about excuses. Summer transfer window was there and all our idea was Maguire for 60m, he went for 80m somewhere else and Pep came out to say he has Fernandinho and Garcia in emergency. Thats where we are at...

That alone means nothing and doesnt explain lack of intensity, huge loss of form for the likes of Bernardo, David Silva etc.

We arent organised enough when we dont have the ball. Weak shit teams cn come trough and make a shot on target with ease. Good quality teams in CL later stages wil murder our defence because they easily beat our front line and just dance trough our midfield before they get too the defence.

Today we would all blame Mendy and Gundogan if they started, as why they started in a game like this.
Well they didnt start and we were a shower of shit. There are no scapegoats here there is a common problem, we went backwards and while Liverpool improved from last season turning their draws into wins, we go the other wat turninn wins into losses and draws.

Spurs home is the only points dropped where I say we didnt deserve the lose points and 9 times out of 10 we would have won that.

But the way we played vs Norwich, Wolves, Newcastle, Liverpool and United that is 1 point from possible 15. And today United would have been 4-1 in the end if Ederson doesnt show some good saves or they dont hit the woodwork. WTF?

Disagree Laporte is not a mobile imperious defener, He gets done by pace ,Kun is like Silva going into slow decline. Sane is a miss but we should have had options on the left. The problem is we have not replaced with 'exceptiona' we've gone for affordable. We are run by a bunch of accountants.
There was nothing wrong with our central defence last season.

Surely the players have to take more of the blame than pep? Everyone was delighted with the team in the pre match thread? Got pretty much what we all wanted after the Burnley match! Is just too predictable now and shows why squads need a couple of signings every season to keep things progressing. Injuries no doubt to Laporte and sane haven’t helped but it’s been poor squad management anyway by not replacing Vinny

Just gutted, I knew this season was fucked after the very first game against the spuds. Why have our performances dropped though ?

My thoughts are, The injuries have crippled us, players playing more than they normally would is causing fatigue, then you have the constant decisions going against us. That has to be affecting the players mentally.
Is this why the form of the top players has dropped off ? I mean come on if you was going into a game knowing full well you are going get get fucked over before it started it would at least sub consciously affect you.

I think we are up against it this year, Its time to get behind the team, because everything at the moment is conspiring against us, fuck the league we know its been awarded to the Varpool, and so do the players. Lets just try and get some cups and start to build for next season

What is it with Foden and Pep? we desperately need his energy and passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.