Post Match Thread - United (h)

Everyone always talks about our strength but when you look at it we have 2 strikers who are virtually the same style and one world class keeper one world class centre half the others mid table at best . Not one decent left back . We are packed in midfield and have 2 quality right backs and that’s about it. That is not a strong squad

Laporte
Sterling
Ederson
Bernardo
Rodri
Jesus
Foden
Cancelo
Zin
Sané (if he stays)

There’s 10 pretty useful players who have all yet to hit peak age. One or two are currently unfit or off form but...

I’m pissed off today but hardly despondent about the longer term.

Shite on and off the pitch.

We're too
predictable, got key players injured and those that are fit are either out of form, too old or just not good enough.

Eez feeneesh.

PEP If we do things wrong we will improve. But we cannot deny their quality. We will try to learn for the future.

PEP The norm isn't winning all the leagues - sometimes you lose. The important thing is to not give up. In all the games we have played this season, we have played how I want us to play.
So it's your fault,so find the way to rebuild the team....and win some silver again

Will go to the player thread to dig out individuals but the team is definitely lacking something this season , and Pep needs to acknowledge that we will sometimes have to change the game plan to counteract the oppositions strengths , we played our usual formation and tactics , and only the personnel is changed , but far inferior teams are now working us out.
Having said all of the above we created enough opportunities to win the game , our finishing simply is'nt good enough at the moment , Kun & Sane are big misses , they both score important goals in big games , injuries are definitely taking their toll

our current system and playing style has been found out

Stick 3 quick players up top and get them to break asap running at our defence

The teams that can setup like this will have a great chance of getting a result against us like the rags got tonight

Leicester will set up likewise

I really don’t get those digging out the players yet giving Pep a pass.. Pep has arguably been our worse performer this season unless the players are totally undermining his coaching instructions from during the week. I struggle to believe our forwards are going ad-lib and floating aimless predictable balls into a bunch of midgets for fun. I also refuse to believe that the defenders fancied one one one races back to goal against those speedsters..

When you look at it either the players aren’t listening to him or he’s getting it wrong... or a bit of both.

I think it’s the later. Shite season though.

our current system and playing style has been found out

Stick 3 quick players up top and get them to break asap running at our defence

The teams that can setup like this will have a great chance of getting a result against us like the rags got tonight

Leicester will set up likewise

Wolves did it to us too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.