Post Match Thread - United (h)

PEP If we do things wrong we will improve. But we cannot deny their quality. We will try to learn for the future.

PEP The norm isn't winning all the leagues - sometimes you lose. The important thing is to not give up. In all the games we have played this season, we have played how I want us to play.

Sometimes saying nothing would be better.

cant wait till we play Leicester. This is like Peps first season where defenders who are not good enough are exposed. His system leaves us open and it needs top quality defenders to play it. We've lost Kompany and Laporte, two world class and we have Dinho (a 34 yr old midfielder) and a weak stones. Throw in Angelino, who is nice on the ball but a shit defender and we're fucked.

John, you're right, they did have a few missing but trust Fred of all people to put a shift in for this game. Maybe we just flattered them. We did have chances, like we did v LFC, just not clinical enough.

Can we get Mario back on a free?

Got to say today felt like a complete end of an era for this great team.
I'm trying not to be over critical after last seasons triumphs but the whole season has had an "dont worry about it" feel to it and even pre match it sounded from pep like it was a friendly.
So many players have regressed a bit its quite astonishing, sterling, KDB, Bernie to name 3.
Why is this happening?
Today flattered us and it could have been more.
The whole defensive set up is a joke and the goals we are leaking goals in abundance.
It seems as though the season is over and it's only December.
I'm totally gutted.

Shite.

Pep and the board need to make some hard decisions and start spending the kind of money other teams in the top 4 or 5 richest in the world do on players, or we'll get dragged back down to mediocrity as our legends age too much.

cant wait till we play Leicester. This is like Peps first season where defenders who are not good enough are exposed. His system leaves us open and it needs top quality defenders to play it. We've lost Kompany and Laporte, two world class and we have Dinho (a 34 yr old midfielder) and a weak stones. Throw in Angelino, who is nice on the ball but a shit defender and we're fucked.
I’m dreading the thought of Vardy against our defence on the counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.