Itchy and scratchy

Itching, especially around the privates, could be one of the signs of diabetes. I have Type 2 and that was one of the symptoms the doctors mentioned to me.
Hope it's nothing series, but you should "man-up" and get down the quacks (or apply to go on embarrassing bodies :)
Me too pal about 12 years ago, itching everywhere from the arms to the bell end, legs, feet and head. The Doctor said it’s unlikely to be diabetes but that’s what it turned out to be, apparently not that common apart from the genital area. Mine didn’t go fully until a good while after being diagnosed type 2, it seemed to burn itself out.

The liver needs testing as well as itching is a sign of liver disease. I had the full suite of blood tests and a liver scan to rule out other factors.

Itching, especially around the privates, could be one of the signs of diabetes. I have Type 2 and that was one of the symptoms the doctors mentioned to me.
Hope it's nothing series, but you should "man-up" and get down the quacks (or apply to go on embarrassing bodies :)

Christ. Now in typical self diagnosis I think it could be that. What’s life like for you with it? What differences does it make

Basic rule for men. Stop being typical male; problem? See the doc. Friend of mine ignored pain.....just died of pancreatic cancer.

Christ. Now in typical self diagnosis I think it could be that. What’s life like for you with it? What differences does it make
In truth, it's not too bad. My diabetes is controlled by pills and regular check ups at the doc's. I have cut out a lot of sugar, eg no frosted cereals, no sugar in coffee and such like (you soon get used to it) but I still scoff the odd Eccles cake. I get annual checks on eyesight, that can be affected but for the most part life as normal.
One good thing though, I got an enhanced private pension annuity because the actuary reckoned I'd have a shorter life span. I'll show the buggers!

Anti Fungal cream for a week or two. If only I had gone to the docs earlier. The last 6 months have been torture at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.