Wolves - post match

Hes never scored a free kick in his life and hes told 2 experienced free kick takers to fuck off.

Why?

Pep signalled for the penalty taker to be changed and he took the second again (and missed again, with a terrible penalty again).

Why?

He also let Wolves back into the game with a half assed lose touch which gave them the ball in our half.

I have been defending him for the past month because I think we should be grateful hes been playing badly but still scoring, but today...he just looked more interested in his own hat trick than us equalizing

Yeah, he's shit...get rid. FFS have a bit of perspective !

It’s easy to overreact. We got the pen - which despite Michael Owens stupid comments was a pen. The crowd were convinced there’d been a miscarriage of justice and the rest of the game was played with Wolves in full on victim mode. Diving around like tarts with Atkinson giving every bit of contact as a foul. Generally we stood up to the pressure quite well. Two of wolves goals were quite fortunate- shots through legs - and Mendy - that’s Sunday league standard. Thought Bravo did okay when he came on. Wolves were pretty shite in open play but they love a set piece and Atkinson was a ready supply... was always gonna be tough. With time added on it was a long night with 10 men. Need to dust ourselves down. Thought the Amazon presentation was far and away the worst I’ve seen. Champion was an utter disgrace.

You seen amazons post match analysis ???

Mahrez has just basically been labelled a cheat by all 3 of them regarding the penalty

Ederson at fault for getting sent off stupidcoming out like he did. After that we just panicked and couldn’t keep hold of the ball. 2 awful mistakes led to 2 of their goals sadly.
A mention to people in the match day thread telling our players and manager to fuck off is not ok in my opinion.
Ederson was at fault but we had a 2 goal lead and pissed it away. 10 good ball players vs 11 is still a pretty even contest and we should have been able to see that game out and get 3 points. Pep taking off KDB was a mistake - we lost any ability to take the pressure off. Mendy was poor tonight. Never close to stopping Traore, should have cleared the ball. Walker gives needless fouls away as does Otamendi. Sorry but that was shite tonight and Pep's post match comment was shite. I'd like to know what his plan was in dealing with Traore? Didn't look to me like he had one.

Given the foul given away by Walker 5 mins earlier the Mendy one should probably have been given as a foul, but its a corner if it goes out anyway so he should have just cleared it

Always said if I was a manager, that before I signed any player I would check the mental capacity whilst under physical stress. It's plain to see that, for all the supposed physical attributes, players such as Sterling, Mendy and Otamendi are fucking brain dead retards.

Any successful organisation cannot expect to remain so by letting absolute buffoons be involved at any level that can impact performance. I'm even beginning to question Pep for his blindness to this chaos that he is orchestrating. That defeat was completely avoidable and our complete inability to prevent it, tells us everything we need to know about our limitations of which there are plenty.

Not a chance was it a foul on mendy. People trying to make excuses for terrible defending.

Kyle Walker man of the match for me.

But for 1 or 2 lengthy passages of play, the team couldn't put 3 or 4 passes together.
From the last 10 minutes of the first half it was just an onslaught of attack against defence and with 10 men, you ain't gonna withstand that pressure.

Made even worse by the fact the silly twat was in the process of shielding it out for a blatant corner! He was having another decent game to be fair to him but obviously another schoolboy error to add to the one Ottauseless made for the first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.