Bring the Noise

Poor again today.... cant believe I have just read on here that the singing section is often bouncing, you having a laugh?

Btw, what is with the recent influx of away supporters on the home end.. seeing more and more of it

Emirates-like levels today. Ssl3 was better than either level 1 singing section.

Probably isn’t the thread for it but it’s not worth making a new thread for this, why the hell do we now announce the subs before the starting 11 pre-match?? In what world does that make sense? “And now your City lineup, starting with the guys not playing...” everything about it is backwards and it’s been winding me up for weeks now. I surely can’t be alone?

Emirates-like levels today. Ssl3 was better than either level 1 singing section.

Probably isn’t the thread for it but it’s not worth making a new thread for this, why the hell do we now announce the subs before the starting 11 pre-match?? In what world does that make sense? “And now your City lineup, starting with the guys not playing...” everything about it is backwards and it’s been winding me up for weeks now. I surely can’t be alone?

Thought that aswell makes no sense. Yay Scott Carson and Gundogan let’s cheer

Poor again today.... cant believe I have just read on here that the singing section is often bouncing, you having a laugh?

Btw, what is with the recent influx of away supporters on the home end.. seeing more and more of it

The club are giving blocks/rows of tickets to corporate/ away fans now.

It’s disgraceful the amount of away fans or tourists openly celebrating goals in the east stand now

Every game now rows of fans are being chucked out or fights get very close to happening. Sort it out city ! And stop chasing the corporate/ticket money

Not enough people want to sing often enough to make many great atmospheres. This has been going on for years. I’m not sure it’s worth bothering with anymore.

They had the best song of the season as well. You’ll never see thAt, champions of league 1, you’ll never see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.