Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's really true

Walker is a good defender. Mendy struggled badly initially but I think he has been much better recently. I know he made a terrible mistake at Wolves but it's not yet clear how much more he can improve. I was too impatient when he came back. I think he's doing well now. More to do. Stones was good in 2018/19 alongside Laporte.

I bet if you took VVD out of Liverpool's back 4, then Gomez, Matip, TAA etc would fall to pieces.

As players who happen to be defenders, I agree they're a damn sight better than you'd think from reading their performance threads.

But in the classical sense that if we were having to deal with an onslaught of attacks and the threat of counterattacks then Laporte is the one who has proven himself by far the best equipped to handle those situations.

main-qimg-5c3194a3fd6c79666aa7a46cfa88ff57

Guardiola says he could be back in training in 7-10 days.

the two young full backs are missing off your list.
Are they the ones who get away with everything and anything they do? Christ one of the fuckers could actually catch the ball in his own area, carry the bastard out the box, kick and stamp on a few players on the way to putting an offside teammate through on goal to give them 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.