Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. Eric will be probably available for the second leg in the EFL cup, at least on the bench. Sane will probably start training with the team last week of January. So both Laporte and Sane will be available for Madrid and ready to start the 2nd leg.

They conceded twice as many PL goals in 2017 as they did in 2018.

Are those Jan - December figures? I haven’t seen that source but I’ll take your word for it. This isn’t even on topic so I was minded not to reply and perpetuate this, but as I’m not in work thought a reply was fair enough. Notwithstanding the improvements your data suggests, i was never trying to say VVD hasn’t improved them. I was a) taking issue that they were ‘average’ before him, when the numbers suggest otherwise, and b) that it’s all down to VVD, when I think the two full backs and the goalie have been a huge help too - Marvins post that I was originally promoted to reply too seemed to suggest otherwise.
Happy to get back to Eric and his injury.
I’d like to see a Laporte Garcia pairing going forwards.

Are those Jan - December figures? I haven’t seen that source but I’ll take your word for it. This isn’t even on topic so I was minded not to reply and perpetuate this, but as I’m not in work thought a reply was fair enough. Notwithstanding the improvements your data suggests, i was never trying to say VVD hasn’t improved them. I was a) taking issue that they were ‘average’ before him, when the numbers suggest otherwise, and b) that it’s all down to VVD, when I think the two full backs and the goalie have been a huge help too - Marvins post that I was originally promoted to reply too seemed to suggest otherwise.
Happy to get back to Eric and his injury.
I’d like to see a Laporte Garcia pairing going forwards.

Yep it's Jan-Dec, got it from transfermarkt.(can't find a source that gives goals columns for midway points in seasons)

7-10 days until he's back to full training. Yes!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/laport...raining-in-10-days/1eikcbtr5570j11gpufzya0jfi

Well done Aymeric. You must have worked so hard to get back to this. Way ahead of schedule. If all is well, he's going to be playing in February.

Happy New Year!
Let's not rush him back as well, it has to be a slow build up, fifteen minutes here, twenty minutes there etc. We rushed Vinny back too quickly so many times, it ended up ruining him.

Let's not rush him back as well, it has to be a slow build up, fifteen minutes here, twenty minutes there etc. We rushed Vinny back too quickly so many times, it ended up ruining him.
Ruined him to the extent that he smashed one into the top corner from 30 yards out.

Bit early to be on the drink mate.

Its unfair the expectations that posters have of aymeric. All our problems arent going to magically disappear once he's back. Our problems run a bit deeper than that. Shouldn't be rushed back, these centre halves are hard to find.

Your correct , but Laporte returning the back four releases Dinho back into midfield and that will be a massive improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.