Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t feel I’m missing the point, I’ve had a look on their site and can’t see where it says they’ve broken THE record. I’ve googled and each article, albeit on the first page, says they break premier league record, or “liverpool set new club premier league record”. Nothing about THE record.

Anyway, I’ll move on past the infatuation we have over the media.

You are exactly missing the point, they are saying they broke the record, not their record of passes, anyhow just more bullshit and click bait bollocks.

Like I've told a few Liverpool supporters I know,this season is tainted,and come May the only thing this season will be remembered for is not them winning the league.

I'm not knocking their ability,they have been very good,and unfortunately we have not,but the helping hand they have had along the way is nothing short of disgraceful really,and all football fans know it.

I've had responses of "I will remember it",which I replied to well it has been 30 years,so I'm not surprised.

I'd be happy to smash them though when we play them in April

Hahahaha they are taking Liverpool’s attempted passes and comparing it to our best completed passes and calling it a new record. You can’t make this up.

In other news, I just set a new 100m sprint record as I attempted to do it in 9.2 seconds. Fuck you Bolt.

You can, and they just did ! :-D
Funny, I wonder if this mistake will be seen as ' a genuine mistake' by the people who think the sport is clean and beyond reproach, or a clear indication of the dirt and bias towards certain teams , hmmm.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50688370
And not one mention of the manipulated "luck" they have received . If one team, no matter who, played truly great foitball with players who were really honest then you would give them every respect and congratulations but this season stinks and has driven me, and a lot of Asian followers, off English football well done those who have instigated this farce.
Edit

They are just about to kill the goose

So they went all of 2019 unbeaten until it was pointed out we beat them in Jan 2019. so it was changed to gone a year unbeaten. Then most passes ever in a game until it was pointed out it wasn't, so changed it to attempted passes. This sums up how far the media are up their arses. The media, FA, everyone panders to them. Every game now is "world champions" (wow win 2 games by the odd goal, what an achievement), and if they hit 100 points every game next year will be the centurions and we know how often the same media referred to us as that don't we.
A Vile club who makes some of the Rags titles look like fair play who have been handed the most tainted PL title with the helping hands they get every week

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50688370
And not one mention of the manipulated "luck" they have received . If one team, no matter who, played truly great foitball with players who were really honest then you would give them every respect and congratulations but this season stinks and has driven me, and a lot of Asian followers, off English football well done those who have instigated this farce.
Edit

They are just about to kill the goose
If you need a reason to know that the media is slanted away from City, this article sums it up . On the highest points in Europe paragraph it lists local teams like Celtic, Juventus, Barry , Barca and Madrid etc to say who broke 100 points .
It then almost apologetically states that Manchester City also achieved this in 2017-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.