Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

As soon as United stop trying to not lose face and sack ole - they'll go all out for Pochettino. So it's no banker he's our pep backup.
For what it's worth, and my source is more of a wannabe than actually connected, Pep's staying with a new contract. Oh and ffp is not an issue. Club waiting until end of season and dipper jizzfest has died down.

Im pretty sure Pep will be here next season and maybe even longer.He can´t leave after letting Klopp and Liverpool win the title without giving him a proper fight once again, unless we win the cl this season,that might turn his head around.I hope he stays and with some proper signings in the summer ,we will be at our best again.

Dusty Bin is used for holding stuff, much like a Pot. You put the stuff in a Pot. Pots can be carries on Jets. What do you get when you put Pot, Jet and ina together? PotJetina. Sounds like.......
Must be 100%
Admire your analysis - hope you are 100% wrong ;-)

These type of rumours have been going since I first watched City over half a century ago.
Hint: Why bullshit fans for free when you can sell it to the media?

Poch is absolutely out of the question. He is not going to wait 18 months.
We wouldn’t be expecting him to wait 18 months, just 6. He’s our “insurance policy” should Pep decide to walk away at the end of this season, which personally I don’t think he will, however *should* the Champs League end up in our possession then he may well decide his time is done.

These type of rumours have been going since I first watched City over half a century ago.
Hint: Why bullshit fans for free when you can sell it to the media?
Yeah, I remember a crazy rumour that we were about to appoint George Poyser. Can you believe that? Haha. Oh....

We wouldn’t be expecting him to wait 18 months, just 6. He’s our “insurance policy” should Pep decide to walk away at the end of this season, which personally I don’t think he will, however *should* the Champs League end up in our possession then he may well decide his time is done.
I’m just not getting this pay poch a retainer in case pep leaves. Ffs do you think pep would lead the top three who are all his personal friends a costly dance that would cost the club millions just in case?

Yeah, I remember a crazy rumour that we were about to appoint George Poyser. Can you believe that? Haha. Oh....

I was too busy shouting sack Mac and throwing stuff at them unbreakable windows.
Sweet memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.