United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Massive game at the Etihad in respect of sending a message. We have to be brutal from the off. All the talk last night from sky and the media of its not over etc etc fuck that! smash em from the off,demoralise united and their fans.
Let's finish the job we started.

Their football side has stagnated for a decade (it started under Fergie) and now their fanbase is feeling the effect. Fighting amongst themselves and giving up.

We need to knock them out of the League Cup, win more Cups, and see them fail to qualify for the CL yet again then the rot will set in in earnest. 5,000 empty seats at Old Trafford for a Manchester Derby. Has that ever happened in our lifetime?

Let's finish the job we started.

Their football side has stagnated for a decade (it started under Fergie) and now their fanbase is feeling the effect. Fighting amongst themselves and giving up.

We need to knock them out of the League Cup, win more Cups, and see them fail to qualify for the CL yet again then the rot will set in in earnest. 5,000 empty seats at Old Trafford for a Manchester Derby. Has that ever happened in our lifetime?
Theater of creams .. lol

Any statos out there that can compare prem league appearances across both starting 11s last night
Because all I'm hearing is an inexperienced team excuse time after time

I wanted to see the challenge on Sterling which looked like a pen & red, never replayed or any mention of it.

There were some offsides blown which looked tight before a goal could be scored & checked.

I don’t think it was a pen, Raheem was away to get the ball with a great opportunity to score and Dean dived in with an outrageous decision.

The tell tale sign was that when the replay was shown both Tyler and Smith mumbled something briefly and swiftly moved on because there was NOTHING they could say to justify Dean’s decision.

Get that blue moon shining on the east stand pre-match like in 2010 and get the place bouncing for the slaughter in the 2nd leg. CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.