United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howson is a True Geordie wannabe. Either of their opinions shouldn't be taken too seriously (similar to mine). Both look like the offspring of Brian Blessed.

Last edited:
The Ashley Young saga is just hilarious. I am reminded of that world famous Ed Woodward quote...."we can do things in the transfer windows that other clubs can only dream of"....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I prefer his Disneyland quote. (The club being Disneyland for adults). Wonderfully ironic considering how much of a Mickey Mouse outfit they've become.

6 years later...……..long may it continue
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27337659
I've mentioned it a few times already on this thread but it's worth a recap.

Back in 2013 when Bacon Face called it a day, I predicted it would be at least 12 years before the rags won the premier league title again.

At the time I was being conservative with my prediction. The last couple of seasons has demonstrated that I was way off the mark with my initial assessment.

I would like to take this opportunity to amend my initial prediction:

"The rags will not win a premier league title until at least 2035 and they will struggle to finish in the top four for the foreseeable future".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.