Joke thread

if you were looking at ABBA in the rear view mirror, was it The Day Before You Came

Not bad but I was expecting, no I'd set it up for someone to come in with Abba were in Wales, well you did mention Abba van.

Oh well as no one else has done it...…………….. what ? get my coat ! ok.

thgir era uoy.
Edit. Just noticed you wrote Mollisons not Morrisons. Six of the best for you, m'lad.

Ha ha! You just made me go to the trouble of getting my wife's magnifying mirror, and almost breaking my neck to look at my post, backwards, and it does actually say "MoRRisons" - not Mollisons, as our Chinese friend from Radcliffe alleges. (or should that be Radcriffe??)

Ha ha! You just made me go to the trouble of getting my wife's magnifying mirror, and almost breaking my neck to look at my post, backwards, and it does actually say "MoRRisons" - not Mollisons, as our Chinese friend from Radcliffe alleges. (or should that be Radcriffe??)
Ladcriffe?? :-)

Ladcriffe man talk in Lidls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.