Joke thread

Oh dear, another kidnapping at a primary school...these teachers have to be more interesting.

Next year I'm gonna take a really really clear photograph of myself. It'll be my new year's high resolution.

Don't talk to me about being modest...I know all about it.

A friend of mine was killed by his own mum and dad. I blame the parents.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Oh dear, another kidnapping at a primary school...these teachers have to be more interesting.

Next year I'm gonna take a really really clear photograph of myself. It'll be my new year's high resolution.

Don't talk to me about being modest...I know all about it.

A friend of mine was killed by his own mum and dad. I blame the parents.

Lol back with a bang!

A load of books just fell on my head. I only have my shelf to blame.

Oscar Pistorious has sacked his current legal team and hired Celtic's , after hearing they lost both legs but still got a victory.

Chipmeister said:
Oscar Pistorious has sacked his current legal team and hired Celtic's , after hearing they lost both legs but still got a victory.

First decent one for a while. Thanks.

A seven-year-old says to his four-year-old sister "I think it's time we started swearing. When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'll swear first, then you."
"OK" says the four-year-old.
Mum asks seven-year-old what he wants for breakfast: "Coco Pops, woman" he replies.
Mum yells at him ferociously and he runs out of the kitchen.
Mum then asks the four-year-old sternly: "And what do you want?"
She replies: "I dunno, but it won't be fucking Coco Pops!"

My mum overheard me and my sister slagging her off behind her back. She confronted me and said "You disgust me!" I said "Yes we did."

My roommate said "I'm going toilet."
I said "Ok, but don't you dare pebble dash it again!"
Well ... He went potty!

I'm sick of my girlfriend poking fun at me, I want her dead. So I went to the library and took out the book 'To Kill A Mockingbird'

I got sacked yesterday :( My boss held me down and tea-bagged me.

People say I take after my dear old grandad. Unfortunately he's ill and on the transplant list. He's a man after my own heart that fellow.

I'm sick to death of eating food all the time. I'm fed up with the stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.