Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

OH. MY. GOD.

I literal give up with some of the absolute fucking cretins on this board.

I cannot help you. I just can’t. You are too far gone.

I thought you speak for the board? Don’t be turning on your subjects now.

On a yellow card already absolutely ridiculous decision to take the Spurs player out.
That’s what I’m saying? I don’t feel he did. Spurs player played for it Dean couldn’t get the card out quick enough because he’s a habit of being happy cards to Manchester City players, and not brave enough to see it for what it was. I’m only repeating what I already typed. You can see it as you can but that’s my view on the thing.

If you wanted to use a game to encapsulate our season, surely this is it. I can't think of a box it didn't tick
1) Comprehensively outplay opponent 2) Squander bagful of golden opportunities 3) Miss penalty 4) Get screwed by VAR / Officials - Loris off line and fouls Sterling 5) Have player sent off 6) Concede to opponent's first shot on goal, within minutes of going down to 10 men 7) Goal scorer is obviously making his debut, hitting scorching volley 8) Concede goal to Son 9) Lose key player to injury 10) Have to endure Tyler rubbing salt in the wounds - when Zinch get's sent off says something like 'the rest of the Premier League will be delighted as the biter is bitten'. (He was muted from about 74th minute) 11) Muse as to how ironic it is that we have lost again with Rodri & Gundog together in midfield
Quick reminder of the shot count, Spurs 3 (including injury time effort) City 17
Encapsulates just about everything.

One difference today was that I can not really point the finger a the defence. Today it was very poor play in the final third. Like in midweek. for the 2nd game running we played with three forwards one of whom might as well not have been playing. What was Sterling's attacking contribution in that game or in midweek? None. We are carrying him. We can't.

I’m glad you agree, @Proy seems to think the whole board doesn’t agree.

Anyway, I can see what you are saying but he shouldn’t be starting Raheem and he needs to get consistency back without changing the formation and personnel so often.
I don’t agree with you.
He’s always been edgy in front of goal. Even at Liverpool.
That’s the part of his game he constantly needs to improve.
Every player has a weakness and that’s his.

That’s what I’m saying? I don’t feel he did. Spurs player played for it Dean couldn’t get the card out quick enough because he’s a habit of being happy cards to Manchester City players, and not brave enough to see it for what it was. I’m only repeating what I already typed. You can see it as you can but that’s my view on the thing.

He's on a yellow card mate he should never give the ref a decision to make, it's that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.