Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I don’t agree with you.
He’s always been edgy in front of goal. Even at Liverpool.
That’s the part of his game he constantly needs to improve.
Every player has a weakness and that’s his.

Absolutely but he was previously scoring 1 in 3 of them and getting himself into great positions so was getting many chances.

He’s now not converting any and it’s got significantly worse.

No wonder Pep got annoyed at that post match interview. ‘I can’t quote you nodding’ when asked if the league was gone. Who was that arrogant shit? Looks like Pep has been reading bluemoon asking if the league is too one sided this year. Nice put down. Nobody knows his mind set right now, but he was in fighting mood and not someone who looks like he has had enough to me. Stones looks like he has had it. Yes he’s had enough of the media, but would not surprise me if he wants to provide them wrong, with all this LiVARpool unstoppable shit. He saw in that interview his accomplishments were being undermined. I think he’s ready to go again but what do I know.

Did pep just say he was talking to his wife as to why he wasn’t ready for sky interview ?

if he did I’m not having that. Surely he was rollocking all those players.

It’s beginning to look a bit sad.
pep was taking the piss.

Meh the only good thing to come out of the spurs result was the fact they go above the rags,adding another team alongside Chelsea that the rags need to finish above to get champions league football ...

No wonder Pep got annoyed at that post match interview. ‘I can’t quote you nodding’ when asked if the league was gone. Who was that arrogant shit? Looks like Pep has been reading bluemoon asking if the league is too one sided this year. Nice put down. Nobody knows his mind set right now, but he was in fighting mood and not someone who looks like he has had enough to me. Stones looks like he has had it. Yes he’s had enough of the media, but would not surprise me if he wants to provide them wrong, with all this LiVARpool unstoppable shit. He saw in that interview his accomplishments were being undermined. I think he’s ready to go again but what do I know.

This is new territory for him.

He will be more motivated than ever next season. I have no doubt about that.

Oh hello, not like you to pop up after a defeat.
Careful not to rumble yourself.

Excuse me but have you replied to the right post? My points were (a) Pep's personal life has nothing to do with the team's performance; (b) I don't agree with comparisons with Barcelona; and (c) we've accomplished amazing things in the past few years but now it's time for refresh and renewal starting this summer so no need for over-reaction. What exactly in that do you disagree with?

Rumble myself? Seasoncard holder in East Stand if you're worried about my credntials.

Didn’t see any of the interviews wonder if someone could post them up,would love nothing more than pep to say to himself I’ll show these fuckers and commit to another 3 years and a huge war chest for the summer transfer market ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.