Amazon Alexa / Google Home

Got a Google Home Hub with the Google Pixel i bought last year, fucking pointless tbh. To get any use out of it you need to buy a shit load of accessories, most of the uses are a bit shit anyway. Mine is only used by the kids so they can get it to play youtube videos.

It's ok if you want to listen to Metallica, 60's top 20s, Robbie Williams or whatever genre you like without buying CDs so it should save quite a bit of money over time if you're listening to music a lot. At least you can choose what you want.

I unplugged my alexa. She was always coming on on her own...the spy. And id talk about something with the wife and all of a sudden, suggestions for what i was talking about are in my social media feeds and web ads.

Alexa is always listening......

Good stocking filler at Xmas. Bought four for people this year.
Wouldn’t dream of having one myself...

Turn the tv on, turn lights on, playing music, even figured out how to put one in the car so if anyone has got one they arent using send it to me please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.