Adama Traore

This must be the classic city are showing interest let's buy him before they do ploy isn't it? And we laugh behind our hands at how gullable the other team is ? Please say it is, cos if it's not and we are genuinely interested then whoever is recommending Traore needs sacking, unless of course we are planning on having a rugby team as part of the group then I can see the appeal !

Really think it's just lazy journalism. If he hadn't played well against us would these links be popping up? Me thinks not...

Never mind this lad, I've got a used teabag for sale for €160m if anyone is interested.

If anyone doesn't have any use for a used teabag I have a RC speedboat with a dodgy rudder for sale at that price.

Last edited:
he clearly isn’t rubbish , he’s destroyed us twice this seasons and has shown he can do it v the top teams , so clearly has the talent and isn’t rubbish atall , just lacks consistency but that doesn’t make him rubbish , he’s very similar to st maximus at Newcastle, if they were both consistent be looking at 2 very good players
What other top team has he done it to?

Castles keeps linking us. Hope he is not right about this, but he looks certain we want him.
Castles is doing legwork for Mendes again. No way we would pay anything even close to those figures for Traore. Ruben Neves all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.