Stupid little things that bug you

People who don't even politely ask before fully reclining their seat on a plane and your tray table ends up crushing your rib cage then pull a strop when you ask them to move while you try and take a gulp of air. The same sort of lame brain that allows their little darling to constantly kick the back of your seat.

Isn't there a famous book called Barcons Cat ?
Where a cat runs the household.

No I think you are thinking of that quantum mechanics stuff, it went something like 'if you stick Barcons cat in a box and seal it, then stick the box in the microwave on full power for 5 minutes, if you don't open the box, how do you know its dead ? The answer of course is who fucking cares.
I think Schrodinger first thought of it but Barcon improved on it.

awaits backlash from fasands an fasands of posters.

No I think you are thinking of that quantum mechanics stuff, it went something like 'if you stick Barcons cat in a box and seal it, then stick the box in the microwave on full power for 5 minutes, if you don't open the box, how do you know its dead ? The answer of course is
Because I smashed the cunts head in with a lump hammer before I put him into the box.

Coming up to a busy, 2 lane, 4 way junction when you're going straight ahead.

The LH lane has 6 or 7 cars queuing the RH lane has one..

(Just over the lights, the LH lane filters into the RH lane past Broughton Baths if you know the road).

Decisions, decisions, the RH lane car is not indicating to turn right, so it's going straight on obviously..

Pull up behind it, lights change and the tosser then indicates to turn right..

I'll be no doubt getting fcuked over there again tomorrow on the way to the game..!

By law, the DVLA should be able to confiscate these ****'s cars and crush them whilst they are forced to watch..!

****'s..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.