Stupid little things that bug you

Or those on a morning commuter train where people are standing, and Mr Selfish has their coat on the seat opposite and briefcase next to them.

Great fun to ask them to move their stuff so you can sit down and watch the look on their face. Better still if you can do it to the same twat several times a week.
Only wish that I could triple like this. Boy do I hate those fookin cun#$. I only wish that I hadn't bathed in a week and could fart at will when I sit beside them.

No I think you are thinking of that quantum mechanics stuff, it went something like 'if you stick Barcons cat in a box and seal it, then stick the box in the microwave on full power for 5 minutes, if you don't open the box, how do you know its dead ? The answer of course is who fucking cares.
I think Schrodinger first thought of it but Barcon improved on it.

awaits backlash from fasands an fasands of posters.
Maybe I'm thinking of Pavlov's dog.

Only wish that I could triple like this. Boy do I hate those fookin cun#$. I only wish that I hadn't bathed in a week and could fart at will when I sit beside them.
For a while a mate used to get on with me at Wilmslow which was where the train started getting full. We used to choose our victim for maximum disruption. We got a lot of smiles and winks from fellow other passengers.

Fans who Arrive late, leave early when they want to come past you at the football and then try and barge past before you have had a chance to stand up. They are as bad as those who spend 10 minutes saying hello or goodbye to half the fucking stadium whilst the match is on.

Sending out reporters to stand in fucking storms where the presenters ask them how's the weather.
Also sending the main news presenter and his set up to present the whole bulletin from somewhere something has happened. For example when five prostitutes were murdered in Ipswich all channels moved their entire news op for several days. Why?
Also when anything at all occurs involving the rags sending a reporter outside the swamp shop. No why for that one - its because BBC sports and United are both clunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.