UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will not beat an organisation like UEFA, regardless of how much money or who our owner is.

Literally we have been cast aside here by the rest of football in Europe and no fucker is going to try and support us.
Sadly, I feel you're right, but by the fuck I hope you're not.

Couldn’t give a fuck about this news if I’m honest.

The competition is as bent as it gets and we never even come close to winning it anyway. Also, think of the damage we can do to the PL with no CL distractions.

I am a lawyer and see these kind of conflicts everyday. I predict this decision to be overturned based on mala fide and incorrect reading of facts. Have hope fellow blues, Man City owners are one of the richest people on this planet and can hire the best team of lawyers to get their legal rights protected.
We will be playing Champions League next season. Stay together and support the club.
A question to you and all legal eagles.
If UEFA has broken the agreement we came to last time for the "pinch" can we also break the agreement and publish details of what happened previously?
I suspect we will keep quiet and do all our talking in court, but it would be interesting to know.

Ha ha so obvious this was coming

a rule bought about by the cartel to stop them being de throwned! Moving goal posts .... it’s a sham ...

cant wait for the U.K. media to stick up for one of its own clubs !! Oh wait a minute ...

seriously I can see a few journos ending up in a bit of trouble , this could get very nasty , going to have to have some big balls , or some tidy security if they show up to try and pick at the carcass!

Fuck the lot of them.....

City City city

uefa backed themselves into a corner they are the ones that are fucked. Forget football quangos we will only go to Cas to follow a process. My monies on the Sheik and a legal team taking this on as the biggest libel case in sporting history can see uefa having to reinvent itself once we have turned them over. Another positive is uefa will now have to sit a cringe when that fucking anthem of theirs gets booed like never before expect Pep to roundly applaud us on the night. What greater motivation could we be given to win it

This is how I feel about it. Even if we have broke their bent rules, then I fucking applaud us for doing so. Without spending the money we did in the early 2010’s, we’d never have won as much as we have now. Teams like Leeds, Villa, Everton etc can only dream of having a sugar daddy buying them to the title. That’s exactly what we did but I don’t give a fuck. The corrupt owners of the elite clubs didn’t like it and tried to stop us, but it didn’t. This two year ban won’t stop us either. It will be irrelevant in another few years time.

If it's allowed to stand it will massively reduce our revenues and make it very difficult to compete for a long time after the ban has completed. That's without mentioning the damage this will do to the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.