UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well he doesn’t stand up and be counted does he. We’ve been treated like shit for a decade; what’s going to change
The governing bodies have ben determined to get us for years,to think he is doing notjing is bolocks,tje governing bodies are corupt,american owner and tebas etc are putting pressure on them to finish us,we might not ever be able to beat them whoever is on charge,it's more down to legal team tjan him

How can they be so uninformed and plain wrong, while being so confident about it?

From today back to 2016? No that's not at all what we were investigated for it was prior to 2013 if I remember right and nothing after it as 2014 is when we were coming close to being in profit if I remember right.

It was also about a single payment when Etihad took expectedly high losses, which left them in need of securing funds to meet their contractual obligations(legal) as any other sponsor in the same situation would have to do. This is a game of Chinese whispers and the press make no effort to clarify it which says it all, it's now become "They've proven[City have something to say bout that] Sheikh Mansour pays all the Etihad money every season".

I don't know what Etihad's finances are these days but they are a state owned airline and that state is not short on cash. They defy logic to belief this made up conspiracy and it looks like it's going to stick unfortunately. Even if we get this thrown out by CAS or a real court this has "proven it" and much much more(everything they can dream up) for the dumb-dumbs.

Dippers eh?

the way i see it and pardon me if this is wrong, if city lose the appeal then we will serve the ban or the reviewed penalty by CAS,,then its up to the club then to sue for losses via the courts

I'm not so sure CAS have seemingly been sympathetic towards us so far:-

"CAS said that the alleged leaking of information by UEFA was ‘worrisome’. It added that City’s complaints over the leaks do not ‘appear to be entirely without merit’.

The panel also said that it was puzzled as to how Leterme who responded aggressively to City’s claims branding them ‘groundless in the merits and unacceptable in tone’ could be ‘so confident to “vehemently reject” (City’s) allegations’.

CAS also noted that City could bring another appeal to them in future, after UEFA’s investigation has concluded and should they be unsatisfied with the decision."
I'm wondering whether CAS has given UEFA the heads up saying the leaking of information is not the right thing to do and you will get a slap on the wrist
Giving them the green light to do what they have done tonight

Im not being funny or having a dig. But I thought it was common knowledge that your owner put his money into the club via Etihad.

My point is, and the point I hope you actually go all out on is that your owner has the means to pump whatever he wants to into the club, he should be allowed to do that. Your club is not at risk of going under?So its not to protect your club, so whats the problem? Hopefully the FFP rule is scrapped.

How did PSG manage to not get any sort of punishment?
This is what a 10 year media mis-information campaign does to other teams' fans.

The Etihad sponsership is and has been for 10 years so comically below market value - it's literal peanuts to us compared to PL and CL and Puma money. We've had hundreds of millions pumped in to us by the Chinese and Americans, yet people still think we're fudging the books with a tiny sponsership agreement.

I am a macunian I have supported my local club for 57 years I will continue to support them for what little time I may have I have seen things I never thought I would see.
And non of thease bent cûnts can take anything away I have witnessed over my years.
I am blue to my core and allways will be.
THIS IS MY CITY THIS IS MY LOVE.
And fuck everything else.
CTID

Their accusation all stems from the email about Mansour supplying the money instead of Etihad.

It should be open and shut, because if it left an Etihad bank account, it came from Etihad, end of.
The email talked about “his highness” IIRC this was assumed to be Mansour again IIRC only the head of the UAE is referenced in this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.