UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the only club to drink Wembley dry. Twice. We are the only c6to be banned from Millwall for being too dangerous and violent. CMON City

This was dealt with in Khaldoon's end of (2019) season video. They have been expecting it and are ready to deal with it.
It has probably been frustrating for them to have to wait for the UEFA process to finish before they can get started.

We probably have evidence that we are not willing to disclose/share with UEFA (personal emails etc), that would blow their case out of the water.
CAS will have ALL of our defence evidence.
I just hope City are keeping tabs on any libelous headlines coming out of the press. This compensation money could fund us for years!

IF it is proven we did cook the books, then fair enough we deserve what we get. I will still support City exactly the same way.
However, if proven UEFA had no grounds for a case, then they should have the book thrown at them for damaging our brand.
To be honest we were always going to say we expected it and will deal with it, but whether we are successful or not is a very different matter indeed

I'm wondering whether CAS has given UEFA the heads up saying the leaking of information is not the right thing to do and you will get a slap on the wrist
Giving them the green light to do what they have done tonight

I think it's possible that UEFA have done a few somersaults but do you trust them?

They moved the goalposts deliberately at the last moment so that City were forced into this subterfuge which Der Spiegel detailed but Der Spiegel never gave their readers the context. They did UEFA's dirty work for them. UEFA sanctioned us once, now they do it again. And as City point out the process has obviously been flawed and bent but who defends City no one. We are to most of the world Dirty Money. The job has been well and truly done on us so that I don' think we can rely on justice from any quarter.

Life is not a meritocracy. Society has always been divided between haves and have nots, and football is the same.

Last edited:
How can a sponsorship be overinflated? Their argument is based that due to Abu Dhabi ties to both Etihad and City it must mean that the deal was inflated so City adheres the FFP. It is probably true but how can this be objectively proven? Simple answer is it can not be.
Is it bollocks true, and we have UEFA to thank for confirming that. They agreed when they moved the goalposts that the Etihad deal was at market value and didn't dispute it. They asked us not to raise a couple of lower tier sponsorships at the time for 2 years (Aarabar was one I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.