UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there will be huge pressure on the Premier League to invent some reason to deduct us points for next season.

No European football next season and the ability to spend whatever we like without FFP puts us as huge favourites for the league next season. All thanks to UEFA.

We can't spend what we like though as we are governed by the premier league's ffp rules. I can't see if we win the appeal how the premier league can take action. They also can't until that appeal has been exhausted and is final.

Spurs fans gloating is cracking me up, don't they realise they are also hamstrung by FFP and it's protectionism or the cartel.

Are dans really that thick and self absorbed woth their dislike of us that they don't see uefa are fucking all of us over.

Us, spurs, wolves, leicester, everton etc anyclub on an even keel that could and should be able to invest and push in cannot while the rags are heavily in debt but spend what the fuck they like, while the scouser also in debt spend a fair amount too.

100% this .....other fans need to realise that if we lose so do they. The cartel will have won

I’d happily take a one-year ban with the conditions that everything that has happened prior to this season is now finished and it can no longer be looked at. I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult to get legal guarantees of that.

The loss of CL revenue for one-year won’t cripple us, selling Sane who hasn’t kicked a ball for us this season will offset that.

It allows us to focus on an all out assault on the PL next season which is always the priority anyway.

Even if the PL dock us points for next season, we could do a Chelsea and have a proper transitional year with no pressure. Players like Foden, Garcia and some of the other youngsters could save this club an absolute fortune.

The position we’d be in for the 21-22 season would be frightening for the opposition.

No, this is now about reputation, integrity, honesty.
Money has fuck all to do with it.

I survive in a world watching city and dont watch BBC or Sky or read the press.
You should try it.
I've pretty much given up on 5Live, MOTD, Football Focus. Never listened to TalkSport, had Sky or BT. I very rarely even read the papers these days, because most articles about City are negative.

Let's face it, City were never going to be allowed to crash the party, despite our clear and obvious plan to make football more inclusive and to promote local involvement in football and sport in general. No other club has anything even remotely close to the Etihad campus, but we're the bad guys?

It's clear and obvious that football at the top level is a cartel, and we are not welcome unless we agree to play by their rules.

A Poster said last night that City have a signed an agreement with UEFA that the CAS avenue of appeal is the only other option available to us now.That we can not go the full legal route.

I do not know if this has been answered yet ?

Can someone please confirm if this is true,or not, i think it is quite important ?.

Also UEFA have lost cases at CAS involving Galatasaray,and AC Milan.We have to hope.
I'd wager we will fuck that off even if we have agreed to it. What are they going to do? Expell us from their competition?

From Samuel’s article:

“At CAS a list of independent arbiters will be provided, with City choosing one, UEFA another, plus a CAS selection, to make the three-strong committee.”

That should worry us all. UEFA will end up choosing two as they will pay off the people that matter within CAS to choose someone they want.

Tell me that won’t happen. Nobody can with any confidence. We have no chance of defeating this evil.
CAS have turned over lots of UEFA decissions,there not in bed with them

I don't speak for my fellow Liverpool fans.
I have friends and family who support a variety of different teams and I try to view situations like this on a pure football basis.
We all know man city success has been built on "winning the lottery" but don't take that as a dig.
Extra competition injected by city has upped the quality level of the premier league e.g.. 100 points required to win the league compared to 78-80 twenty years ago.
Like I said I hope cas tells UEFA to shove it
I really wasnt having a go at you, you seem a decent fan.
But healthy competition is one thing the likes of liverpool really dont want.
As a club they are a complete skid mark with a fan base who are largely complete twats.

You seem an exception and i hope now its back to just you and united winning the league it brings gratification

We can't spend what we like though as we are governed by the premier league's ffp rules. I can't see if we win the appeal how the premier league can take action. They also can't until that appeal has been exhausted and is final.
Look up the prem rules. They are under "Premier League Handbook". See if you can find spending limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.