UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you must have seen this as you liked it.
I liked it because it showed up your original post as bollocks. You said Syed was a middle class white man and took that as licence to go off on a rant about racism.

Now, do you want to accept your colleague @SebastianBlue ‘s request to drop it or continue making a twat of yourself?

And don’t pull the mod card if indeed you are one.

I've just heard than **** Simon Jordan on the radio with Sean Custis, sports editor at Sun.

According to Jordan we have falsified broadcasting revenue for the Champions League this year.

"There's no way City can earn £88m and more than Liverpool did for winning it."

I want City to bury this twat.

The broadcasting revenue is the revenue, we don't have a say in it.

The dumb fuck chooses to ignore we got a bigger share of the pool as champions of England.

Right - here is my opinion.

Firstly - if Man City have messed up (and deceived us fans by lying about it) we should just accept the 2 year ban and move on.

However, if that is not the case we should be actively engaging the support of the other big English (and Scottish clubs) to really f**k up UEFA. It is sad to see the likes of Sheff Utd. and Man Utd. getting excited about the possibility of getting into the Champions League by finishing 5th for f**ks sake. All the British clubs should act together: what would happen to the EL and the Champions League if in solidarity with MCFC all the other British clubs withdrew from those tournements? They would be totally bollox*d up, that's what.

(P.S. I read comments here talking about taking things through all levels of the legal system including the European Court - what is the point of that, post-Brexit, we can't on the one hand take back control, then when we need to, go crawling back to the Euro Legal system - that's daft).

City did not vote for Brexit

CFG has shares in a club that is still in the EU

UEFA is a European organisation governed by Swiss and EU law the clubs that take part are mostly governed by EU law or a system that is heavily influenced by EU law through agreements between their country and the EU. Unless the UK has no deal with the EU it to will sign up to basic EU rules on competition law workers rights etc.

I think you either do not understand these matter or are bringing your political bias into it or both

I do wonder if this is purely an act of spite by UEFA knowing it won’t stand up in an independent review. A bit like the Trump impeachment, the Democrats knew they didn’t have the numbers in the Senate but decided to fuck him over anyway. I also wonder if the two year ban is to give CAS leeway to reduce to one year and so satisfy the cartel members and let City feel they have slightly salvaged a disastrous situation.
That’s not salvaging a disastrous situation.
Why didn’t uefa give us a twenty year ban if cas are going to halve it.

We were unhappy with the original fine. And now they have come back to hammer it home.

we won’t accept that.

Gotta love all these journo's and talking heads who constantly slam UEFA now lining up to give them a good ol' rimming.

I knew the media hated us but I underestimated the ferocity with which they do.

Bloody hell how could you underestimate that? Their sneering attacks have been relentless for years now. If we win this battle those bastards should be next.

The longer I think about it, the more I think that UEFA have thrown the kitchen sink at us knowing that we are going to appeal anyway and they are hoping that something sticks. The more they throw, the more chance CAS will atleast uphold some portion of the verdict and they can call it a victory.

I think it is incredibly unlikely that we'll serve a 2 seasons ban, 1 season may be a distinct possibility but throwing every charge possible at us with the harshest penalties is a deliberate legal attempt to move the goalposts if it comes down to negotiating or arbitrating some sort of settlement.

Of course it also has the positive side effect (from UEFA's point of view) of disrupting our season to the maximum amount because of the effect it could have on the mentality of our players, staff and supporters.

Our owner could buy UEFA 4 times over with change to spare. I hope he sends the fu kers bankrupt.

its quite hard to pass comment on a topic in which very few of us have a qualified insight into. However the whole FFP saga and the punishments that go with it are completely adverse to pretty much any other industry on the planet. I never thought i would say it but Gary Neville has just hit the nail on the head, there is no other circumstance whereby a business owner can't invest into business having proven the ability to financially support it.

The clubs sign up to the rules when they agree to take part which is more of a token gesture, should those rules be held up to scrutiny within an appropriate court of law they surely fall foul of every anti-competitive / Monopoly led legislation in which you see tons of other businesses get fined for each year for attempting to fix. The idea that the same clubs get to compete at the top table each year due to the fact that they had already invested millions in the clubs before the rules were implemented is totally ridiculous. i hope and believe that the club will go through the courts with this and eventually win out provoking a complete overhaul of FFP rules and what it should actually be trying to prevent i.e those clubs who can't prove the ability to fund their current models by the wealth of their owner or current club income etc getting punished.

whats Neville said?

My worry is that the UEFA AC is independent & the Chairman - José da Cunha Rodrigues - is also independent yet has decided to condone this decision on our actions! Why then, are some people so sure we’ll convince CAS otherwise?

I've just heard than **** Simon Jordan on the radio with Sean Custis, sports editor at Sun.

According to Jordan we have falsified broadcasting revenue for the Champions League this year.

"There's no way City can earn £88m and more than Liverpool did for winning it."

I want City to bury this twat.

The broadcasting revenue is the revenue, we don't have a say in it.

The dumb fuck chooses to ignore we got a bigger share of the pool as champions of England.

this is why we get so pissed off, the continuous attacks on our club by biased idiots...is this not something that someone at the club can deal with or does this prick word it in a way that means no action can be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.