Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

A few thousand ref whistles will drown out their jingle. And a few thousand Catalan flags will show that twat from Madrid that we do not accept non-democratic bodies - that includes UEFA and the Spanish fascists (I'm sure Pep would like it too ;-)

86696892_10157593817456690_3121395498439671808_n.jpg

The trouble with Champions league is that it isn't even just the club.

The usual procedure with the club is:
- we submit our plans to them
- they runs an internal review
- assuming the club are happy, they then have to pass it with security and then, crucially, it gets passed on to UEFA who get the final say on any banners

We're going to have to be very smart - but without blowing our own trumpet, we're very experienced in running these displays, and with the budget on hand we can make a lot happen :-)

Reposting the link for anyone who has a few spare £'s knocking about: https://www.gofundme.com/f/mcfc-v-madrid-at-home

Really good seeing blues all pushing in the same direction.

Wow, so it has to go through UEFA too? I have full faith in you lads but i'm very intrigued how you're going to pull off a powerful message whilst also getting approval to get it done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.