David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to think of a single reason why slapping the armband on someone else would make any discernable difference.

If, instead of a penalty shoot out, the captain from each team had to fight to the death in the centre circle then maybe David wouldn't be the best choice. As it stands, he's just as qualified as anyone else in the squad to guess heads or tails.

PEP on @21LVA injury He said he felt something, but no big issue I don’t think. I will know tomorrow exactly. He played really well today. He said it was after the action with the 'keeper.

David was his majestic self tonight. He seemed to control the ball when receiving it with consummate ease and then a pivot or two and a sweep of the ball with the outside of his boot to lay it off. Made it look easy.

He's just tired. He played really well even if I say so myself
Thought he was excellent, the touch when the ball was fired into him in the first half was worth the entrance fee alone, sublime tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.