UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney trying to Gaslight PB on twatter is hilarious.

@Prestwich_Blue has always come across and fair and rational to me. Regardless of his City allegiance. The way he's being targeted by Miguel shows immaturity on his part.

Thst Swiss ramble is a bunch of shit with some graphs stapled to it, adds nothing and talks about nothing and assumes our guilt.

He is independent, an accountant and universally respected for his summaries of football finances.

Back in the early days of FFP when we were subject to rival outrage about our spending he published a great and detailed article highlighting how plausible our financial plan could be to not fall foul of the regulations. He was the one independent I can recall who did that.

Every big-financial brain on here has the utmost of respect for him.

And personally I like graphs like the one below which puts the Etihad deal into perspective. The "related" and non-related" aspects have been detailed on here many times by the likes of PB but appreciate this is complex stuff for many.

The very definition of fake news.
The story is just a false narrative isn't it? It makes you wonder about Ornstein's motive. He has written two fake statements wthout challenging them even though a quick Google search shows the truth. City have not inflated the transfer market. The Cartel clubs United, Liverpool, Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid make all the big signings (as well as the non cartel PSG).
Nor has the club had an aggressive PR campaign. In fact apart from a brief video and two statements City have done virtually no PR. There has been pushback by our fans. It is totally absurd coverage which suggests to me that the Athletic will fail in this country because, like most of our media, it just can't be trusted.

prejudice is a big word ? but uefa can not hide the fact and the board members don't want a fair fight and city challenge is close, so the need to cut us off right now is being push by them, old fashion black ball in the bag if one of the board does not want you in, only this time the only balls in the bag are black and it never got to a vote

we are never going to be allowed to win the champions league even if the ban falls on its knees, the game is bent from top to bottom and if they don't get you one way ? you can bet they get you the other way and on the pitch with the officials, so for me i don't really give a shit about europe its never been a fair fight
That’s the biggest/saddest issue for me Ancoats, the fact that the PL and UEFA are bent to fuck, and yet the average sky and bt watcher and newspaper reader truly believe they aren’t. Unfuckingbelievable

M
He is independent, an accountant and universally respected for his summaries of football finances.

Back in the early days of FFP when we were subject to rival outrage about our spending he published a great and detailed article highlighting how plausible our financial plan could be to not fall foul of the regulations. He was the one independent I can recall who did that.

Every big-financial brain on here has the utmost of respect for him.

And personally I like graphs like the one below which puts the Etihad deal into perspective. The "related" and non-related" aspects have been detailed on here many times by the likes of PB but appreciate this is complex stuff for many.

personally I want all my news and summations from a shouty man telling me facts and then someone to finally tell me where all the trade goes. Like a true intellectual.

Having been tried in a kangaroo court and sanction

I am told that the dippers hacked into our e-mails (club and private).
Not only that, but they tapped into private phone calls.
Above all that, they were the ones who disclosed the content (probably taken out of context), to UEFA.
I am told...
If this is true I can't understand why we settled out of court. It's bad enough to hack club emails, but private call and emails takes this to a whole new level. How impeccable is the source?

What does it add to proceedings?
Nothing. A bunch of graphs that tell us what we already know and works on the assumption we are guilty.

a perfect round up? Maybe. More than that? No.

People like to nod their head towards something like Swiss ramble as if they’re a wise intellectual who goes against the flow and “gets it”

Apologies for my last post. I didn't realise you knew all this stuff. Clever boy :)

But I've liked your later post :)

If this is true I can't understand why we settled out of court. It's bad enough to hack club emails, but private call and emails takes this to a whole new level. How impeccable is the source?

city wouldn't have settled for it , if it was emails + calls....that would too much .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.