League Cup final tickets

Still no ticket. Currently on the phone to Supporter Services (number 4 in the queue).

:-(

Just off the phone to them. They said the ticket was dispatched on the 15th, and was sent by 1st class Royal Mail. Which I don't believe. They have also said that I will get an e-ticket tomorrow. Piss poor service.

Why couldn't they send the e-ticket while you were on the phone, generate e-tcket/send/done. Useless tw**s.

An e-ticket is better than queuing up though
Yes, it is. But that's not the issue here. The ticket was bought two weeks ago. I asked Supporter Services about delivery and whether overseas fans would be getting an e-ticket, like we did for Watford. And I was told no, everyone will receive an actual ticket. When I rang them last monday asking about when I could expect my ticket, I was told that they'd started sending out level 5 tickets that day, and that I should have it by today, at the latest. Ring them again today, and was told that my ticket had been processed and dispatched on the 15th. Obviously, one of the people I spoke too on those two separate occasions lied to me. Which I don't think much of. They should have prioritised dispatch based on delivery times, sending out those with longer delivery times first. It's just basic common sense really.

Let’s see if the wisdom of the crowd works..need a few more guesses but so far 768/3 = 256 left unsold by kick off

Yes, it is. But that's not the issue here. The ticket was bought two weeks ago. I asked Supporter Services about delivery and whether overseas fans would be getting an e-ticket, like we did for Watford. And I was told no, everyone will receive an actual ticket. When I rang them last monday asking about when I could expect my ticket, I was told that they'd started sending out level 5 tickets that day, and that I should have it by today, at the latest. Ring them again today, and was told that my ticket had been processed and dispatched on the 15th. Obviously, one of the people I spoke too on those two separate occasions lied to me. Which I don't think much of. They should have prioritised dispatch based on delivery times, sending out those with longer delivery times first. It's just basic common sense really.
You’ll not get me supporting our Ticket Office Jim , the amount of times they’ve messed up tickets, told different stories, changed what they said they could do is ridiculous.
Don’t you remember my ticket office thread.
They should send e-tickets to all foreign based fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.