Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

It is not shite though.99% on here agree that he has not had enough game time.
His stats on games played are amazing for goals scored or made.
I mean, he's started plenty of games recently - Champion's League and Cup games. He had a run the other month of 3 starts in a row in 3 different comps.

The last thing I'll say on the atmosphere/seats/plastic stuff is that you'll see what you want to see. There were dots of empty seats in the Villa end, and long sections of their crowd being subdued, but the narrative about "plastic city" had already been formed. All in all, I thought it was a decent showing for a late kick off on a Sunday.

not just Pep,although he,s the worst offender. i said the same about Bobby and Pellers. you play your best 11, you get the game won, THEN you make changes. its a basic football strategy . why the hell give opponents a lift. dont forget we are City, we dont have to beat just a team we have be good enough to overcome bent refs and VAR. i get they cant all play every game but come on, 8 changes for a cup is taking the piss,and what he did.took the piss out of Villa and our travelling support, they paid a fortune to watch a reserve side,a good one but a reserve one all the same.

by the way i'm pretty sure not many on here have ever kicked a ball in their lives.

Why is Bill not coach and manager?
With his insights, expertise and experience of leading players of different ages, skills, nationalities and experience, I would expect City`s recruitment to be in touch soon.

Why is Bill not coach and manager?
With his insights, expertise and experience of leading players of different ages, skills, nationalities and experience, I would expect City`s recruitment to be in touch soon.
Probably because the game has moved on since the 70s.

I have found it hard to enjoy football this season. Hard to put my finger on a single reason as there are multiple. I wasn’t up for the trek from Scotland because of cost so watched it on the TV with a few Guinness for company. I was as surprised as many by his initial selection, but was really pleased to see Phil start. Thought we played well for large periods of the game and always though that it was more likely we score a third before they got an equaliser (that was until Bravo pulled off that save). Some really good performances, from Phil, Rodri, Fern and Bravo. I thought Raz and Kev were nowhere near their best, Kun took his chance well and Gabby was very good when he came on. Great to see us win another trophy.

I'm in the 1%. He's had just the right amount of game time, which is why he played so well. He's developing perfectly and we are winning trophies.

If Aguero was on the bench and doing amazingly every time he played once a month, would you say he's being managed perfectly, or would you say that this player clearly should be starting more?

How do you know Foden couldn't play 2x as many games and still be playing as well?

I'm in the 1%. He's had just the right amount of game time, which is why he played so well. He's developing perfectly and we are winning trophies.
Completely agree. Heard a snippet of Phil being interviewed on drive home, and he made a point of saying how many trophies he has won and specifically “not bad for a 19 year old”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.