COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me

We have log fires, a motorhome with 26kg of gas to burn and two solar panels on the roof to replenish the batteries.
Bring it on..l

Ps cheers, you’ve just reminded me to get the gas refilled and buy some extra coal for the bbq
Mad Max III

It’s not a good trend, by any means.

@Uffa what is the general coverage and public perception like in your part of Italy right now?
Well I can't speak for everyone and I have less problems than others, but as with most things, once a situation becomes a constant you get used to it one way or another. I feel like we aren't at the same panic levels of the first days. Other parts of Italy like the Centre-South are more panicky because they had more or less avoided it until now.
The general coverage, tv and newspapers, tries to stay precise when communicating case numbers and constantly reports the declarations of politicians and government. It also interviews scientific experts and repeats the usual guidelines. Same as everywhere else I'd say.

Uh, apparently there have been 7 new deaths in my province. And our case toll is 151. I don't really make an effort to keep up-to-date with the numbers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.