United (a) post-match thread

Pep Guardiola: “We played good. We conceded a goal and should have avoided it, but in the second half we played good as well. So congratulations to Manchester United. The quality of the opponent always count. We played good.

Very Very tired of reading the same old same old from Pep.. How about we played awful and some truth.

We have to. It's that simple.

1x LB starter - 50m
1x LB back up - 20m
2x CB starters - 70m each.
1x Sane replacement - 125m
1x Fern replacement - 100m
1x RB starter/squad place - 40m
1x GK squad - 15m
2x STRIKERS - 80-100M Each
3rd striker if Serg or Jesus leave - 50-70m

Raheem to leave if his head doesn't come back - 120m
Sane - 60m (that's all we will get)
Mendy - 25m
Ota - 10m
Stones - 15m
Bravo - free
Rodri - 30m

A net spend of around 5-600m.

If not, next season will be much like this one.
As per 2013, as per 2014/15.
I appreciate you (and all of us) are hurting, but get real

Can someone explain why Aguero's goal wasn't allowed? It seemed to me that they started drawing their lines then gave up halfway through... and it can't be because De Gea stopped because players have been told not to do so unless the referee blows his whistle which he didn't until after the ball went in.
I missed the first 7 minutes of the 2nd half,i didn't even know we had been varred

Can someone explain why Aguero's goal wasn't allowed? It seemed to me that they started drawing their lines then gave up halfway through... and it can't be because De Gea stopped because players have been told not to do so unless the referee blows his whistle which he didn't until after the ball went in.

Also noticed the Aguero offside used the official VAR 2 line approach whereas the Martial one Sky just drew a line, the same as when we played the Dippers.

Yeah that's a bonus ..mind you he needs to play more in the middle
That inside right position is his for the taking, but I think KDB might have something to say about that! It is that inside left position, that David Silva has made his own for a decade that we have to be concerned about. I’m not sure Bernardo or Phil are best suited to that position.

Are you people actually feckin serious?? Lmao. Would you have rather won this game instead of the previous 3??

Are you actually dumb or are you putting it on? Given a choice today is the one game I’d have said to lose yes, it wasn’t and isn’t a choice though. We didn’t go out and play shit because we won them games did we?

not one player on the pitch took responsibility to drive the team forward. Kun unlucky with the offside it was a class finish.
This is where Sterling has been a compete let down this season. The only game I’ve ever seen him take by the scruff of the neck to drive us on to win was Atalanta at home. The rest of the time he’s either just a fringe player who finishes off good moves or he’s atrocious. You never watch him and think “wow, what a player”.

How he stayed on that pitch today is baffling. All he did all game was two scuffed (as usual) back passes to de Gea and tripped over thin air when Mahrez crossed it in. His contribution other than that was nil.

Bernardo’s had a much poorer season than last year but at least he was good all through December and January.

I’m just completely deflated with Sterling now. Been saying it since that run of games early in the season against Norwich and Everton, I thought it was just poor form but he’s getting worse.

John Stones get crucified from our support yet Sterling gets away with it and gets offered new contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.