Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Bernie , I don’t know what’s up with him this season, a alarming drop in form.

he was average for most of this season, but that was surely his worst game in City shirt. He wasn't that bad in his first few games when he came from Monaco and he was pretty lost back then. Couldn't pass a virus today.
Exactly what I was thinking. He had a stinker today, not surprised that Pep took him off. I agree he’s been off form all season though, not sure why. Maybe it’s just a hangover from last season’s success when he was our best player

I can only guess that he’s burnt himself out.

He’s gone from being one of the best midfielders in the game to looking like someone who wouldn’t look out of place at Southampton.

He isn't a 10 like what we want. He doesn't create goals out of nothing (from passing), or offer directness in central areas.

Instead if he was in the midfield 2 he is basically perfect because of his engine, control and having more space from behind our actual 10.

I feel like finally, people are starting to call him out a bit. I support all our players, but it needs to be said when player are woefully out of form, and he is!

I feel like finally, people are starting to call him out a bit. I support all our players, but it needs to be said when player are woefully out of form, and he is!

I think we're all so thankful for how he performed last season and his work rate can never be in question but he doesn't influence games anymore. It's genuinely alarming.

he was average for most of this season, but that was surely his worst game in City shirt. He wasn't that bad in his first few games when he came from Monaco and he was pretty lost back then. Couldn't pass a virus today.
He’s had a number of very good games. He was class right through December and January, MOTM level in big games against Arsenal a, Leicester h, United a... Ran his bollocks off non-stop away at Leicester and had a superb game in Madrid.

He was very ineffective today, mind.

Don’t forget he’s in and out of the side a lot and is played in three or four positions - wide right, #10, deep lying playmaker and even a false9.

If we played him regularly as a deep lying playmaker he’d be our best player.

He’s had a number of very good games. He was class right through December and January, MOTM level in big games against Arsenal a, Leicester h, United a... Ran his bollocks off non-stop away at Leicester and had a superb game in Madrid.

He was very ineffective today, mind.

yes, he had one period when he was good. But overall, specially compared to last season, nowhere close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.