United (a) post-match thread

That Norwich result was appalling. I've said it before, but I don't think we ever recovered from that fiasco.

That set the precedent and aside from a few decent performances we have been pretty poor on the whole in the league. We are second at the minute because everyone else aside from Liverpool are rebuilding and/or in disarray.

Must have been watching a different game to some posters

We weren't at our best but we were a million miles from being awful

Apart from 20 minutes before half time we totally dominated the game. If it wasn't for a car crash of a performance by Ederson, the usual shite from Dean and VAR, and poor finishing by Sterling, we'd have won that game comfortably
We cant keep saying shudda wudda cudda and blaming luck and refs. We’re nowhere fucking near winning big games

We've just won our two biggest games of the season (so far)… Madrid & villa
Yeah but "we got lucky, if Real Madrid had done this or that... they shoulda, coulda, woulda beat us, we're crap" the hypocrisy of it all eh?

I thought he was next to useless, for starters he offered nothing defensively, which is also part of his job, and that left Zinchenko exposed playing in that inverted role Pep expects, and with Otamendi having a "dive in" day, our whole left side was abysmal, won't single one out, they were all equally shite imho. The right wasn't much better for balance.
I thought Raheem wasn't poor, just average today. Would you say we were poor if our dominance was topped off by clinical finishes instead of our poor finishing - two split seconds in a game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.