The FTSE

Those that are “lumping in” are you going funds or confident enough to target specific shares?

Like everyone else my nest egg is suffering at the minute but no point bailing out as they will recover in the long term. Would be good to take advantage though
We are £180k down on our RBS shares. We have a Bond which matures mid April and will be buying a further £175k’s to average down to about £2 per share. Hope it continues to drop in the meantime.

My Aviva private Pension is pretty much invested in the FTSE. I'm not even gonna look - probably lost 15 per cent of my fund since last week - I'm 45 and when it rebounds it will be quicker than any recession recovery?

My dad is 69 and the same fund, suppose he could covert it to their cash fund, but he'll be crystalising a loss, so might be best to sit tight?

My pensions are with Aviva
Looking at relatively historical "collapses"

In the most extreme drop, it took 8 years for S&P 500 prices to recover after the dot-com bubble burst in 2000, which was immediately followed by the crash of 2008. Following that crash, it took about 6 years for prices to recover to their previous all-time highs.

But what we have here is a flu bug that'll disappear in six months. The more worrying aspect is oil prices, but that shit's happened before

Those that are “lumping in” are you going funds or confident enough to target specific shares?

Like everyone else my nest egg is suffering at the minute but no point bailing out as they will recover in the long term. Would be good to take advantage though

Wont happen as Johnson has got you to Budget day .... raid on your pensions announced tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.