COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m sure the very approachable Chinese Military, Civil Guards of Italy and Spain would think of something faster than a fine
I’ll have you know that the Spanish police and military are gentle, compassionate souls, always looking to exercise leniency and prudence in times of civil unrest...

Second fatality here in Portugal is the president of Santander Portugal 73 who dies this morning - seen some of the text for the decree they are going to kick in - Christ it's draconian talking about powers to commandeer houses, phone data etc

I’ll have you know that the Spanish police and military are gentle, compassionate souls, always looking to exercise leniency and prudence in times of civil unrest...
The police down here in Cadiz are just fine. All these veiled comments re liberal UK Vs authoritarian Europeans are bollocks. The biggest problems in Spain appear to be drunken brits on holiday and the police are showing admirable restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.