Casual staff at City - club confirm they will be paid

Ric

Administrator
Hopefully this is something the club are working on, would be very disappointing if not. Some kind of announcement to help allay people’s fears wouldn’t go amiss though.

Hopefully this is something the club are working on, would be very disappointing if not. Some kind of announcement to help allay people’s fears wouldn’t go amiss though.

If you read the article it seems this is an issue that needs to be sorted by all the clubs, but for some reason it seems appropriate to single out city in the bye-line. I suppose it's a good example of human rights abuses and greed by Arabs for the not at all racist mail

No ifs, no buts. Every single worker should be sorted out.

I’m not interested in ‘oh, it’s an agency’ or whatever else some apologist might come out with. I’m sure they’ll sort KDB and rest out for millions in unpaid bonuses so stewards and catering staff need to be treated correctly

If you read the article it seems this is an issue that needs to be sorted by all the clubs, but for some reason it seems appropriate to single out city in the bye-line. I suppose it's a good example of human rights abuses and greed by Arabs for the not at all racist mail
Think United have committed to pay their casual staff for the rest of the season. If that’s the case, it’s valid to ask why we haven’t yet done the same.

Think United have committed to pay their casual staff for the rest of the season. If that’s the case, it’s valid to ask why we haven’t yet done the same.
Maybe we are just waiting for the season to resume as things get completely back to normal in a few weeks ;-)

They have but I believe that was only announced today. The fact it is know in the public domain should push things along but in all honesty staff should already know by now as people have enough uncertainty already in their lives.

I’ve got confidence that the people running the Club will sort this out but maybe our administrators have been to busy answering fans demanding season ticket refunds (when the League might resume in the Summer or Autumn).

Onen possible solution would be for City to find suitable alternative community work for the pay, but that’s assuming we won’t all be in lockdown in the weeks ahead

I’ve got confidence that the people running the Club will sort this out but maybe our administrators have been to busy answering fans demanding season ticket refunds (when the League might resume in the Summer or Autumn).

Onen possible solution would be for City to find suitable alternative community work for the pay, but that’s assuming we won’t all be in lockdown in the weeks ahead

The club haven't responded to a single question regarding direct debit payments.

It's a chance for the club to get some positive PR but they're being slow. We're in a current pandemic and the club are a billion dollar company. They should be doing the right thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.