COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster also said businesses and employees, go on tell me the government have contacted them all and explained how they are going to help. They haven’t, many friends and myself who have small business who are in the dark. We want answers to plan ahead, putting no restrictions out there and failing us all is killing us.

we don’t want to hear oh we will help, we want to know how and why.

That's understandable but to be fair the government are up against it here (and that's an understatement) and to expect them to have all the answers and have everything in place immediately after the chancellor made his £330bn announcement just a couple of days ago is a bit of a stretch. People need to exercise a bit of patience here

It's a minefield mate. I think it's the half announcements that are the problem. Don't go to the pub etc but we're not stopping you. Difficult I know and know why they (the gov) are doing it, but people - especially in this country - will do what they want and are aloud to do
Tbh with you, people are fucking thick if they are still going to the pub.
My son in law got home from work early last week, so instead of helping out he went to the pub for a couple of hours. Suffice to say he was needed to rush his son to hospital an hour later. He’s a fucking dick and he was told so.

I didn’t read it as half arsed but then again I have a brain, not having a go at you. People are so self indulgent and smug that they now ignore government advice on everything.
Yes martial law may help, then you’ll still get the political dicks on here having a go about a totalitarian government.

This forum exists to provide a platform for your opinions and mine. If you choose to use it to applaud descriptions of the scientists advising our government as 'inept' I choose to call you pathetic.
And if you want to continue to do that, then I'll continue to tell you to fuck off. So we're all happy. Seems rather pointless to be going for ad hominem criticisms though, doesn't it.

Alicante is a hotspot for Brit dick heads.
Fortunately most head to Benidorm after they get off their flights. We’re in the opposite direction on the Orihuela Costa - you get a better class of dickhead around these parts. Cabo Roig is a bit rough though... :-)

Fortunately most head to Benidorm after they get off their flights. We’re in the opposite direction on the Orihuela Costa - you get a better class of dickhead around these parts. Cabo Roig is a bit rough though... :-)

Thanks
Yes we are a better class of dick heads ; )

That's understandable but to be fair the government are up against it here (and that's an understatement) and to expect them to have all the answers and have everything in place immediately after the chancellor made his £330bn announcement just a couple of days ago is a bit of a stretch. People need to exercise a bit of patience here

As I said yesterday was zero update on everything. Nothing had changed so that was a day of putting plans in place for people. Patience is needed but when it seems they are moving slowly on every aspect of this it doesn’t give you much faith that they will come through.

It's a minefield mate. I think it's the half announcements that are the problem. Don't go to the pub etc but we're not stopping you. Difficult I know and know why they (the gov) are doing it, but people - especially in this country - will do what they want and are aloud to do

I think in a few months when we've been in proper lockdown for 7 weeks, people will look back at this phase of soft-lockdown like it was the good old days, but also understand why it was a good idea to bring it in gradually - which is what other countries like Germany are doing too.

Yes, the vast majority head to Beni, and the dickheads where you are certainly exercise a little more decorum
in their dickheadedness ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.