COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fair too sensible to be on this thread/forum.

People are saying we should have gone full lockdown two weeks ago, well by now we’d have had mass disobedience and far more totally against it in the media and public.

I fully expect a total lockdown in the coming days, we’re gradually getting there, as you say.

To those saying well being gradual is costing lives, it’ll actually save lives in the long run as these measures will last longer and see us into the summer, where things will improve in the NHS.
We’ll find out in the next two weeks. Hope you’re right.

You need an ASBO - an Attention Seeking Bastard Order!

No **** is making you stay indoors under total lockdown 24 hours a day. You’re not a prisoner and it’s not impressive that you think you’re not going to listen to the instructions given to you.

You can go out to exercise and get some shopping. So can everyone! I can, and I will. I’ll be going for a jog and for a cycle every few days. But I’m not going on about being a rebel!

You’re just after attention, surely?

Many people have something called a phone, use that to talk to friends and family. If you can’t handle that for a while I think you need to grow some bollocks.

Unless you’re going to get a gathering of people together outside you’re not doing anything anyone else in the country has been told to do. That’s not rebellious.

If you are going out and getting a gathering of people together I hope you get a £1500+ fine like what’s happening in Spain. And I hope no **** gives you a penny towards it.
That truly made me LOL PC> And well said mate.

This is fair too sensible to be on this thread/forum.

People are saying we should have gone full lockdown two weeks ago, well by now we’d have had mass disobedience and far more totally against it in the media and public.

I fully expect a total lockdown in the coming days, we’re gradually getting there, as you say.

To those saying well being gradual is costing lives, it’ll actually save lives in the long run as these measures will last longer and see us into the summer, where things will improve in the NHS.
No one said it two weeks ago. Only when the rest of the world predominantly did it a week last Friday.

Is Sports Direct essential? Because they’re fucking opening!
If their delivering, John Lewis are closed but still delivering, restaurant closed unless delivering, posties food etc etc etc, builders painters cabbies Gardner’s window cleaners thieves muggers traffic wardens hotels ice cream men stay at home, u get my drift

Trump speaking now.

10,000 units of hydroxychloroquine being made available from tomorrow in New York hospitals. He made a very interesting claim. Chloroquine is an anti-malarial drug. he says that the virus has not done well in those countries which have a malarial problem because they have high prevalence of chloroquine. Intriguing.

Me, my wife and two kids haven’t left our house for 11 days (except I take the dog for a 5min walk twice a day). Not one single complaint from any of us. The kids have been absolutely brilliant so far and the time is going so quick.

Some people need to get a grip.
I live alone, I suffered with depression for 15 years of my life (never taken any medication for it, refused it from the Doctor)... but even though I know that something could crop up in the background, I do not feel the need to brag that I’m ignoring the government with rebel spirit because I can’t go three weeks without speaking to anyone. I could go three months if that’s what they told me to do because I know that my actions could kill people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.