COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Karen.
But I guess the world should know what they do.
Absolutely nims,i wasn't expecting to see cats in a cage for slaughter,what is wrong with them ffs
Nearly kill off the world by they go back to the markets that caused it,hope the rest of the world blanks them after this

Bill gates coming up in a minute,he has been talking about a pandamic for ages,he donated 100m dollars into it

Absolutely nims,i wasn't expecting to see cats in a cage for slaughter,what is wrong with them ffs
Nearly kill off the world by they go back to the markets that caused it,hope the rest of the world blanks them after this

Bill gates coming up in a minute,he has been talking about a pandamic for ages,he donated 100m dollars into it
It's a personal decision Kaz but I will be avoiding buying Chinese products from now on. Most of its crap anyway.

I've had a wobble today, really down and upset about it all, mainly the how long it will last - the length away from my mum, the months stuck in this small flat with no outside to get in no way of being under the sky no garden, trying to entertain my 3 year old while my partner grumbles in the background working fromhome, watching the freaks that live round here from the window still going out, hearing my son say he's 'being daddy' when asked why he's shouting angrily, running out of bread, not being able to get a delivery slot, worried about my milk allergy son and what happens when his children's soya milk runs out it's all he drinks, it's out of stock everywhere online even if you could gr8 a delivery cos every idiot who can have cows milk is buying it as it's 'long life', Still being awake at 3am, nursing cracked ribs from the 'accident' 9 days ago, but I guess the pain is a little easier, just the feeling of by the time this is all better I'll be losing my boy to nursery, he hasn't been to nursery yet I loved having him with me we'd go out evetwhere, but by the time we can I won't be able to - he'll have been made to start in Sept when he's 4. I'm really rambling now. I need to see my mum, I need to fuss my cats (who stayed with mum when I moved out as I was told wrenching them away to a flat was 'cruel'), I need fresh air, fun with my son, our time. I know everyone's in the same boat but fuck this is hard.. It's the never-ending feeling that is getting me. And I can't type well on a tablet so most of this will be gobbledygook sorry. Will try to sleep again now, we've been doing this 2 weeks with months to go and look at me.. And mum.. 77 with copd and a messy mind, dad died last May and I didn't think life could get worse. Giving birth at 41 was a dream for me i got the life I always wanted, he's my boy he's my world I need to live to 100 to be there for him but fuck the last 18 months was not part of the plan.

Night night

Bill gates,said in 2015 a highly infectious virus would kill 10m around the world

Gave 100m dollars to find vaccines and research and has his foundation

He saw the lack of a plan now early on,he wanted to do a dummy run. since 2015 but not much interest from government

Thinks 6-10 weeks of shutdown now,test test test,has to be a country wide shutdown to work,contract tracing,reckons till mid june

Numbers will peak in may time

Rich countries can shut down now and shouldn't need to do it again,poorer countries it is more difficult

Until we get the numbers down this has to take priority over the economy

Not at all realistic that trump can have his people back to to church in april

Self swabbing can help them collect data quickly

Next pandemic we would be ready quickly,this one much slower as nothing prepared,need to learn from this

Vaccines could get quicker if scientist learn from this one pamdemic

About a yr for the vaccine for COVID_19

Having bats and pangolins together was stupid so it crossed species and in to humans
That kind of thing needs to stop

Americans not beng tested enough,wants random testing as well as the obviously sick, not everyone can get tested,there is not enough,6-9mths for a home test can be done

People are coping well,back to them doing the 10week shutdown,that is the answer,do it properly and it will nip it in the bud

It will cause a lot of econonmic damage but has to be done

This is about the americans response but interesting for all countries i think

Very interesting chap to listen too

Dailymail's trumpiness getting braver and braver. I counted 3 articles at least on the homepage that are pretty much calling everything around coronavirus a hoax, fear mongering etc.. in the same time, they are writing many articles that are textbook example of the fear mongering other articles are writing about. they are really a vile, vile paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.