Most Overrated Player to Play for City

For all our available budget I thought Samaras was garbage
Hard to beat Bony though , terrible buy

Good shout. Typically he destroyed us the season before for Swansea, so we bought him. Thought it was just what we needed sadly despite sticking with him and just waiting for him to turn it on , he didn't. Big failure, not done much since

We should never have bought him. I could see it a mile off - If Dzecko couldn't work in the team there was no chance Bony ever would.

Never forget sitting behind him when he was on the bench for us at Maine Road, we were playing Coventry.

He had a face like thunder and was giving the bench the evil eye, one very angry individual.
Big time Charlie who lived on his reputation

We should never have bought him. I could see it a mile off - If Dzecko couldn't work in the team there was no chance Bony ever would.
I thought a taller forward gave us options, Dzecko wasn't too bad but was always going to be second fiddle to Aguero and Balotelli coming sort of did for him. I still think a taller target man would help us unlock defences when they just sit back and defend.

I thought a taller forward gave us options, Dzecko wasn't too bad but was always going to be second fiddle to Aguero and Balotelli coming sort of did for him. I still think a taller target man would help us unlock defences when they just sit back and defend.

Spurs have tried that by buying Jansen then Llorente to play second fiddle to Kane. It’s a good idea but rarely works out

Shay Given was man of the match on his debut and was an improvement on what we had before. He had his flaws but I don’t think he was overrated
I guess you didn't see the BBC rating him one of the best 10 goalkeepers of the Premier League Era and while No.1 with us Hart was on loan at Birmingham and played well enough to be the only player they have ever had in the Premier League team of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.