Summer Transfers

All the transfer rumours past 3 weeks have been on the Rags in the press, virtually every day.
Seems very little news on our targets at all.
Not sure why.

We will not be signing anyone as according to the press Man Utd will sign every player there is .jadon sancho took a sip of fucking water and now he is joining them . I fucking hate him he scum bastards and I can’t understand why we fail against at the moment

There won’t be any summer transfers, certainly not in the way which we are used to
The American run clubs will really have to tighten there belts as that country has took a massive hit but the likes of us and PSG are not too bad so we could end up with a decent window and I think the prices will come down aswell .

The American run clubs will really have to tighten there belts as that country has took a massive hit but the likes of us and PSG are not too bad so we could end up with a decent window and I think the prices will come down aswell .

But there is no widow. There is no football - this season can’t end and the next one can’t start

Who in their right mind would buy a player knowing there won’t be any European football bringing in revenue and that there is every chance next season(whenever that starts) could go the same way as this one?

But there is no widow. There is no football - this season can’t end and the next one can’t start

Who in their right mind would buy a player knowing there won’t be any European football bringing in revenue and that there is every chance next season(whenever that starts) could go the same way as this one?
Know what you mean but Ii think the season will start whether it’s behind closed doors or rushed through . So there will be transfers for next season.

Know what you mean but Ii think the season will start whether it’s behind closed doors or rushed through . So there will be transfers for next season.
My guess based on nothing much is we’ll see some sort of conclusion to this season behind closed doors June / July, August off when we have a truncated transfer window. Start a new season sometime in September, no winter break finish June. Wild guess though who knows.

My guess based on nothing much is we’ll see some sort of conclusion to this season behind closed doors June / July, August off when we have a truncated transfer window. Start a new season sometime in September, no winter break finish June. Wild guess though who knows.

We are very likely to be in a semi-lock-down again in September so I just don't see how any club could justify any sort of spend

We are very likely to be in a semi-lock-down again in September so I just don't see how any club could justify any sort of spend
None of us really know , all guess work at the moment.Though I wouldn't be that surprised if we do start in September it would be behind closed doors.

None of us really know , all guess work at the moment.Though I wouldn't be that surprised if we do start in September it would be behind closed doors.

Yeah, none of us really know including club chairman. They have all the same costs with very little coming in and the potential of having to pay some back

They are extremely unlikely to have any European football next season and football or any sport will not be given special treatment during any current or future lockdown

For those reasons, and more, I cannot see any club in the near future putting their hands in their pockets for anything like transfer fees which we have been used to seeing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.