Insanity work-out

Last week started back on T25 with Shaun T (and Tanya). Used these videos about 5 years ago to lose a lot of depression weight. As soon as I heard that theme music again i felt sick knowin how tough it was back then :) all good now, still kicks my arse but due to regular gym and cycling everyday before CV, its not kicked as hard!

Last week started back on T25 with Shaun T (and Tanya). Used these videos about 5 years ago to lose a lot of depression weight. As soon as I heard that theme music again i felt sick knowin how tough it was back then :) all good now, still kicks my arse but due to regular gym and cycling everyday before CV, its not kicked as hard!

I have the T25 also, how do you find no having to do a warm up like insanity?

Thanks!

I can only just about get through the warm-up without stopping. :S

Max Interval Plyo is the workout I dread the most. There’s too many variations on the push-up for my small frame.

Best of luck to you!
lol, its evil isn't it?!! best thing for your mind though during these times-the only advice I'd give is drink protein shakes, stopped me getting 'insanity legs'.

I have completed it 6/7 times over the last 3 years and always come back to it. Trying more resistance training at mo.

I have the T25 also, how do you find no having to do a warm up like insanity?
I'm alright with it. I think the warm up exercises that form part of the T25 time itself are sufficient and while being broken by the end the cool down at the end helps and combined with a nice hot bath after I've not felt any pain. I'm also mixing up the T25 with my home weight and body weight routine and so far feels like a good balance between muscle (maintenance) and cardio (I intermittent fast to so that's aids keeping excess fat off).
I tried Insanity Max 30 long time ago and that fucked me up, too much for me (I'm a stocky lad) and just didn't have the stamina nor flexibility back then and now I'm much older :) so am sticking with the T25 and my own mix of kettle bells, dumbbells and resistance bands. Hope that helps fella.

thought id give this thread a bump.

Put on 8 kilos since early July. From 74kg to 81.7kg.

Been running 2k each day 5 times a week. No changes. Still was a fat sod.

Last week, told myself no more. Something gotta change. Since starting the insanity workout, im seeing changes. Dont feel like eating much, have combined workouts with running. Have lost 2 kilos already. And im able to run longer distances. Love the changes.

The battle with procrastination continues...

thought id give this thread a bump.

Put on 8 kilos since early July. From 74kg to 81.7kg.

Been running 2k each day 5 times a week. No changes. Still was a fat sod.

Last week, told myself no more. Something gotta change. Since starting the insanity workout, im seeing changes. Dont feel like eating much, have combined workouts with running. Have lost 2 kilos already. And im able to run longer distances. Love the changes.

The battle with procrastination continues...
Running is shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.