Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping they cancel season and then if they do give Liverpool the title which I think they will then at least they will not break our records and not get 100 points .

They will have one record that will most likely never be equalled ... being the only club to have not won the league but were given the trophy anyway.

Can ANYONE say they want the league voided without getting accused of not caring about saving lives and just wanting to spite Liverpool? Does one of their players have to fucking die or something?
Scousers telling lies, well I never.
They're blaming us for Heysel and claiming we asked the government for bailouts.

Can ANYONE say they want the league voided without getting accused of not caring about saving lives and just wanting to spite Liverpool? Does one of their players have to fucking die or something?

They're blaming us for Heysel and claiming we asked the government for bailouts.

it's funny, I really haven't liked Everton the past decade, always felt you have a chip on your shoulder about our takeover and turned up to do one on us when I felt you should have had a bigger mentality about it. Not to mention you wasted a fair few opportunities to break through with Lukaku, Mirallas, Deulofeu, Barkley, Stones etc.

That being said, I can't imagine what it must be like to be an Everton fan and/or live on Merseyside with that lot. Almost makes me like you a bit.

it's funny, I really haven't liked Everton the past decade, always felt you have a chip on your shoulder about our takeover and turned up to do one on us when I felt you should have had a bigger mentality about it. Not to mention you wasted a fair few opportunities to break through with Lukaku, Mirallas, Deulofeu, Barkley, Stones etc.

That being said, I can't imagine what it must be like to be an Everton fan and/or live on Merseyside with that lot. Almost makes me like you a bit.
You know what it was like as a City fan, having to put up with the rags in the '90s? That's what it's like to be an Everton fan now. Although we haven't been relegated yet, touch wood.

Mirallas was an inconsistent shitbag with a bad attitude, but I think our fans were too harsh on Lukaku. I'm amazed he stayed as long as he did. I've not seen any Everton fans who are mad about the City takeover, if anything we get accused of sucking City's dick all the time.

You know what it was like as a City fan, having to put up with the rags in the '90s? That. Although we haven't been relegated yet, touch wood.

Well, I'll be honest, I was a kid back then and I didn't like the rags, but we were so shit that they were so distant I got more grief off Stockport and Burnley fans back then. The closest would have been 2011/12 and 12/13 when we were comfortably the better side but getting done over by refs whilst they dived for pens to keep title races going, that was pure hatred.

What Liverpool are doing is immeasurably worse, especially considering the club they are and the club they should be being portrayed as, all things being equal. It must be wretched being in your shoes especially when you see the team fold pathetically to their kids in derby matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.