How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
Just give Liverpool the damn title to shut their fans up. They'd have won it anyway.

Just give Liverpool the damn title to shut their fans up. They'd have won it anyway.

Everyone knows that this will be the eventual outcome. But it's important to make them and their associated media sycophants squirm and cry for as long as possible.

I'm more interested in when Garden Centres will open. They just can't hand it to them as it's not won. If the season can be finished before the June 30th cut off play. No extension, no rule changes. If not void. Plan for the next one whenever that may be...

Give the scousers the trophy it’s always gonna be tainted with a * they won’t beat any of our records, they won’t have the thrilling end to the season in front of their fans, they won’t beat our centurion season, it will be the biggest anti climax to sky and bt, and more importantly no footballers will be at risk, and the bus can be put back in the garage and no parade love it.

Everyone has ALWAYS given those toe rags everything they scream and whinge for. It's why they are like they are - I think it's called 'enabling'.

They are the first to wax lyrical about the 'sanctity of human life', yet they want to put all sorts of lives at risk, just so they can get their hands on a tin cup. Besides, I thought the Prem was a 'bauble'.....isn't the Champions League really where it's at?

Tellingly, I've not read one word from City fans whinging about wanting to resume the Champions League. You've a great chance of winning it this year, yet you've stayed silent. Real football fans won't forget that fact.

Last edited:
There's no cost to giving them the title. There is to promote a team (unless we don't do relegation and just accept a bigger PL for 1 season).

I HATE Liverpool. This year more than ever but they won it imo. There was no catching them. And tbh it was mostly our own fault.
There was no way we were going to be allowed to win it this year.
The spurs game at home proved that.
Football died for me that day

There was no way we were going to be allowed to win it this year.
The spurs game at home proved that.
Football died for me that day
Me too. I'm not sure if I'll have the stomach for next season to be honest. Plus I'm not sure if in my priorities (reassessed since the lockdown) have room for following sports. I've realized lately that I took my marriage for granted and that I'd like us to spend more time together. My priorities previously were...
1. Kids Fed and Reared
2. Kids' Sports (Coaching in most)
3. Watching and reading about City
4. Work
5. Supporting wife logistically
6. Watching shows
7. My marriage (time together out of choice)

I'd prefer to put time with my wife a lot higher on that list. And I'd like to add in my own health - physical and mental. Not sure that I can do that and find time for City. I'll probably just keep an eye on results and watch highlights - and never leave Bluemoon. :-)

Me too. I'm not sure if I'll have the stomach for next season to be honest. Plus I'm not sure if in my priorities (reassessed since the lockdown) have room for following sports. I've realized lately that I took my marriage for granted and that I'd like us to spend more time together. My priorities previously were...
1. Kids Fed and Reared
2. Kids' Sports (Coaching in most)
3. Watching and reading about City
4. Work
5. Supporting wife logistically
6. Watching shows
7. My marriage (time together out of choice)

I'd prefer to put time with my wife a lot higher on that list. And I'd like to add in my own health - physical and mental. Not sure that I can do that and find time for City. I'll probably just keep an eye on results and watch highlights - and never leave Bluemoon. :-)

Unusual names. Boy and a girl?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.