Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I am interested in how UEFA will manage their two club competitions. They appear to be going for an August finish. Will clubs have to play with their existing pool of players or will they be able to add from the transfer window? If so what was the point of have a pool of players

Well maybe the PL restart will stall but as a City fans I would like City to explore the opportunity of playing out the Champions league. Not ideal circumstances but surely it would be better to have a crack at beating Real madrid and getting to the final, even if it is without fans, than not playing at all? And that goes for next season's Premier League. Some people do not want football to continue without the fans but it has to or there will be no football to return to.

It's about gritting your teeth and getting through this period, and preserving what you love.

With a 14 day quarantine of anyone coming into Britain I can't see the RM players wanting to do that !

Dynamo Dresden, who play in the second tier of German football, have put their entire squad and coaching staff into two-week isolation after two players tested positive for coronavirus.

This whole situation is a farce , scrap until next season.

So Dynamo Dresden from the second division of Budesliga have two players that have tested positive, they are now isolating. THIS IS MADNESS.

See my post a couple pages back 3 players from Real Betis have tested positive surly la liga must be cast into doubt

Dynamo Dresden, who play in the second tier of German football, have put their entire squad and coaching staff into two-week isolation after two players tested positive for coronavirus.

This whole situation is a farce , scrap until next season.

Apparently they have planned for that any they just have to play more games in a week and in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.